Super Contributor

Re: It's November -- What Linea are you wearing?

Finally the right temp for me to wear my wk swing sweater with matching tank in the raspberry (more like wine IMHO) with navy pants and my fuscia vionic moccasins.
Honored Contributor

Heading out for a few errands - Costco, market, library and then later to a friends for dinner.

LDO Tweed jacket walnut, dark olive sweater and matching olive jeans (Neimans), bronze woven leather shoes, tan/bronze woven leather bag, gold watch (Michele), three brown and gold enamel bangles, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore today my Linea black cardigan pointelle sweater with peplum (new this season) with my black Linea slim ankle pants with FLY LONDON suede booties and Ripka sterling silver pearl interchangeable necklace, Ripka Baroque pearl sterling silver earrings, Ripka sterling chrono watch, Ripka silver bracelet.  My coat was Linea Navy/Black Trench coat.  

My very stylish friends went crazy for Pointelle cardigan sweater with peplum as well as my Linea trench coat. Louis's clothes are so flattering, well styled and draped.  Best part, like most people, I couild lose 5 or so pounds.  My Linea clothes make me look like I have already lost my excess weight.  Thanks Louis!

Respected Contributor

@culebra

Love your ensemble, and it was sort of like mine a few days ago!

I wore the Linea ribbed cardi with fluted bottom in Ivory A268141 with slim leg black pants, black Clark's that were a TSV A267102, the sterling/pearl Ripka interchangeable necklace doubled in the neckline, Ripka DMQ hoops, Ripka silver chronograph watch, and a Ripka domed band ring with various amethysts and black Dmq.  Carried a black dooney Saffiano zip zip satchel and wore the Linea trench in Olive.  

Even hubby said wow, what a great outfit and that I looked super.  

Esteemed Contributor

Today I wore a Linea sweater from about three seasons ago. Tunic length, purple and black striped, some sequins near the top, with a black bow at the neckline (except I removed the bow, just not a bow kind of girl). Still love this sweater as much as the day it arrived.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a beautiful, snow-less autumn here and we got to enjoy the beautiful colors. All that changes tomorrow with snow on the way...Today it's mild and I'm off to a client meeting. I'm wearing the Linea maxi ponte skirt (my all-time favorite skirt) in grey, a WK sweater in topaz and the animal print zip front (another fav) in grey/black. Black suede pointed flats (Talbots) & black leather Tory Burch tote.

maxi 2

WK jewel neck1

Valued Contributor

@MaggieMack

One reason I enjoy this monthly thread is that it reminds me of Linea pieces that I have. I have this tunic in the blue and black.  I don't think I wore it last year.  I did leave the bow on it, but I think I will remove the bow.  It will look good with the Linea gunmetal jewely or the long chain with the multi crosses with the matching earrings in silvertone or long Ripka chains I have with black onyx. Thanks for giving me an idea to create an updated look with this top.

Honored Contributor

Have a dental appointment today with a quick stop at Trader Joe's.

LDO faux shetland cardigan in clay, Kate shirt in clay with sleeves rolled back over sweater, dark brown tall pants (Isaac), bronze woven loafers, woven bronze handbag, LDO gunmetal and amber necklace, gold watch (Michele), large hammered gold bangle, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

LDO faux shetland cardigan in clay, Kate shirt in clay with sleeves rolled back over sweater, dark brown tall pants (Isaac), bronze woven loafers, woven bronze handbag, LDO gunmetal and amber necklace, gold watch (Michele), large hammered gold bangle, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

@DiAnne

I like the way you put together your outfits--so classy. The clay Kate shirt with the clay cardie & that necklace=perfection. I wanted to ask you... how are you liking the IM long pants?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

@DiAnne

I like the way you put together your outfits--so classy. The clay Kate shirt with the clay cardie & that necklace=perfection. I wanted to ask you... how are you liking the IM long pants?

@GraceCO

I do like the IM pants.  I wish the legs were a little narrower but you can't have everything!  Jeans tend to fit me well so I wear a lot of colored jeans.  We have a pretty casual lifestyle up here. 

PS:  I returned the navy IM boots.  They were just too wide in the calf for me.