Respected Contributor

It's November -- What Linea are you wearing?

Today, I'm wearing the Linea Imperial Violet Swing Sweater with my Black Linea Leisure Pants.  I went to church this morning, and I'll be going out to lunch and shopping later.  Can anyone tell me if the "dingle dangle" necklace is heavy to wear?  It looks so pretty with this sweater.

Imperial Violet Swing Sweater.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: It's November -- What Linea are you wearing?

I am leaving New York today.  I am wearing Zebra coat tobacco, black swing sweater, black Linea slim ankle pants with Fly London black leather booties wearing long spiga 36" gold chain, gold earrings with Ripka gold chrono watch. I will be carrying my GILI Roma 2 Natural Ostrich handbag.  GILI Roma 2 bags are perfect for traveling.

Valued Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

Today, I'm wearing the Linea Imperial Violet Swing Sweater with my Black Linea Leisure Pants.  I went to church this morning, and I'll be going out to lunch and shopping later.  Can anyone tell me if the "dingle dangle" necklace is heavy to wear?  It looks so pretty with this sweater.

Imperial Violet Swing Sweater.jpg

I haven't yet worn my Imperial Violet top.  But I plan to soon. I think Louis did a necklace that was referred to a the wave bib necklace J274835 which is one option I plan to wear with this top. That one is weighty but not heavy to me.

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I am leaving New York today.  I am wearing Zebra coat tobacco, black swing sweater, black Linea slim ankle pants with Fly London black leather booties wearing long spiga 36" gold chain, gold earrings with Ripka gold chrono watch. I will be carrying my GILI Roma 2 Natural Ostrich handbag.  GILI Roma 2 bags are perfect for traveling.

I love that tobacco color and wish I could wear it.  I am trying to wear the clothes which I already have more often or remove them from my closet.  I do have some skirts which are in the brown color family but I purchased them before I began thinking about which colors are really good for me to wear.  Today for worship I wore purple posh knit mockneck with the purple posh knit cardigan and a skirt in the espresso color at the bottom left corner from a few years back with tall brown boots.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fall day here and overcast-- wearing the navy Leisure pants over the aqua WK sweater with gold buttons on sleeve ends. Wearing Sorrento 1928 jewelry earrings and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner over neutral eye shadow in the Abyss and Electric colors.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit 3/4 Sleeve Sweater - A265572

Electric                         Abyss

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Lyn08

Hi Lyn...I have the dingle dangle necklace and don't find it heavy at all...it's beautiful and fills in the swing sweater neckline perfectly.  Highly recommend. 

I'm wearing the navy raglan leisure top with a pair of chambray jeans, a scarf from JJill and Sarto boots.  Comfy Sunday wear with a little style!

Hope everyone has a great day!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Fall day here as well with overcast but looked like the sun was trying to come out.  Went to church wearing my PP pencil skirt A219798 with my black WK tank top and black lace zip front cardigan, black suede boots and black suede coat.  For jewelry I wore my Judith Ripka black spinel pave locket enhancer on my sterling silver box chain and her matching pave button earrings.

Respected Contributor

I  am wearing my new Linea oatmeal hoodie with my Linea Lt Khaki slim ankle pants with  my own lovely beige lamb leather military jacket with my FLY LONDON beige suede booties and Ripka gold Chrono watch and own gold hoop earrings.

Honored Contributor

Had doctor appointment this morning (testing, early):  Wore LL pants and hoodie in navy from last year with the peony pink tank, some Naot Mary Jane's (no jewelry, testing).

Attending wake for a friend this p.m and will be wearing  

A72448

Linea by LDO WK long sleeve T-neck, charcoal A264617 with  

A264617  Project Runway skirt for GILI by Sonjia WilliamsNo Image Found

Will wear single strand 18-inch Tahitian pearls and earrings, wedding rings, Stuart Weitzman 2-inch black goosebump heels, Hanes Barely Black SR nylons, Rebecca Minkoff black clutch and taking along a LDO trench coat from yesteryear (monsoon season).

For those interested, this skirt is a perfect match to the t-neck

Valued Contributor

I am wearing the Linea pull-on ponte pants in grey (A268216) which I did have hemmed with the raspberry posh knit v-neck long sleeve top (A238531) and Linea gunmetal palm leaf necklace and Vera Wang gunmetal earrings and stretch bracelet with short black boots today.