Honored Contributor

Re: It's November!! What Linea Are You Wearing Today? 👗

[ Edited ]

Went to grocery store today in Linea grey/black tortoise zip jacket, long sleeve v-neck t-shirt (Eddie Bauer), black jeans, red leather handbag, black clogs (Clarks), black leather watch, large gold hoops and tricolor rings).

Did a little on-line shopping at Nordstrom, JJill and Costco.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spent Thanksgiving at my sisters. I wore my heather charcoal Linea swing TN with the heather charcoal grey matching leggings, and the grey/blue long cardigan. I also wore the new pinstripe knee highs and ballet flats. I accessoried with the silver demi hoops and the cobalt stone pendant. I was very comfortable all day.

Respected Contributor

I wore my new Linea espresso brown crew neck sweater, Linea espresso brown straight leg pants, brown lizard belt with my vintage tortoise Kielstein Cord belt buckle, Fly London espresso Yip booties, Brahmin Fall Tortoise handbag, Ripka sterling studs, Ripka Chrono Sterling Watch, Ripka panther cuff, Hermes Scarf.  I just love the new Linea pants and Linea crew neck sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

Weather is unusually warm...I'm wearing the black LLeisure slim pant, the LLeisure black/white hoodie (with stripe on arm) over a white skinnytee, a pair of black slip-on flats, silver jewelry, and a red RL purse.  Perfect!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~