Honored Contributor

It's November!! What Linea Are You Wearing Today? 👗

[ Edited ]

Today was a nice fall day and I wore the 3/4 sleeve moss crepe top in black over my Leisure black pants. Wore 2028 jet black earrings with matching short necklace and wore nude eyeshadows with Urban Decay Vice eyeliner pencil at my lash lines.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio 3/4 Sleeve Moss Crepe Top - A273862

2028 Silver-Tone Faceted Jet Sphere Stud Earrings2028 Black-Tone Jet Beaded Collar Necklace

24/7 in color Vice

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
QVC Customer Care

Re: It's November!! What Linea Are You Wearing Today? 👗

@JustJazzmom

Glad you were able to figure out how to post the pics you wanted. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful mild day today suppose to go up in the 60's 70's possibly.  I am wearing

my caneel blue techno knit jacket with my Linea rounded neck knit tank in indigo, navy ponte knit pants, blue invicta watch, David Yurman necklace and earrings set.

Honored Contributor

spanx black camo leggings

black camisole

logo black tank

linea whisper knit v neck button front cardigan

short black booties by, kenneth cole gentle souls

silver hoops, silver and onyx rings (forgot to add a necklace Smiley Wink)

http://s7.jjill.com/is/image/JJill/054091_780?$pdp_main$

http://images.shape.mdpcdn.com/sites/shape.com/files/styles/slide/public/SPANX_FL3515_LAYDOWNS_FALL-COLOR_CAMO_00027.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFg5MDA=/z/YrMAAOSwZ8ZW~-49/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

http://img.delvenetworks.com/SCa7F9UMSBsmKnkJ-HCnHk/Ir-MBEJlTzsomA3ZblaEPE/g5j.540x302.jpeg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Haven't worn much Linea lately.  Today I went to SAM (Seattle Art Museum) for an exhibition of Yves Saint Laurent.  The fashion was amazing.  

Quilted WK jacket in olive, light olive Kate shirt with burnt orange crew neck sweater over, Linea olive pants, tan leather Loafers, woven tan leather bag, watch with bronze woven leather band, large brushed gold bangle, large gold hoop earrings and tricolor rings.  

Honored Contributor

Heading out to an early dinner soon here-- my stomach must be an hour ahead despite what the clock says! Woman LOL

Wearing the 3/4 sleeve novelty knit top in the blue shade (A273871) with my Leisure navy pants. Wearing 1928 jewelry earrings with matching bib necklace in blue and silvertone. Wearing Urban Decay Chaos eyeliner pencil at my lash lines with nude eyeshadows.

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio 3/4 Sleeve Novelty Knit Top - A273871

Bejeweled Monaco Blue Bib Necklace

Imagine these in blue:

1928 Oval Drop Earrings

Eyeliner:

24/7 in color Chaos

Esteemed Contributor

Since my sweaters arrived Friday I have been alterating the colors the weather has been perfect to wear these.

I wore the blue/grey Saturday with my charcoal leisure pants and a blue tee, I was truly dressed down little to no makeup except lipstick to go to physical therapy in the morning and later to the hair salon.  Saturday evening we went to a charity event dinner and play so I wore the wine spice with my walnut ponte knit pants and a equally dark chocolate top from George Simonton, wine pumps and gold jewelry.

Regular Contributor

Normally I'm in sweats at home but I DID go into the office yesterday and wore my new Navy WK turtleneck swing sweater and my Navy ponte knit pants (all Linea).  It was comfortable business casual.  Perfect!!

I've purchased so many Linea pieces that I'm actually excited to go into the office a couple of times per week so I can "dress" up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wearing today the Mackie red print top over the taupe Leisure pants.

Bob Mackie's Long Sleeve Bateau Neck Printed Knit Top - A268231

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the burnt orange ribbed sweater over the Leisure taupe pants. Wearing Brighton Mediterranean earrings with matching station necklace.

Linea Leisure by Louis Dell'Olio Ribbed Sweater - A279525

Image result for Brighton Mediterranean earringsImage result for Brighton Mediterranean necklace