Respected Contributor

It's March. What Linea are you wearing today?

I'm wearing brown ponte pants and a swing top with simple gold button earrings for a day of doing odds and ends at home.

Honored Contributor

Re: It's March. What Linea are you wearing today?

Ran supermarket errand today and wore sneakers, black Leisure pants and the antique rose faux Shetland wool pullover with Brighton Seville hoop earrings with matching cross. 

Did a nude eyeshadow and used Urban Decay eyepencil in Smog color and their Razor Sharp eyeliner in Snake Bite color on my lower and upper lids respectively.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Went to plant sale and then to an early lunch at a Japanese restaurant.  

Linea quilted jacket in aubergine, pale pink Linea cotton shirt, dark indigo jeans, aubergine wedge suede shoes (Van Eli), navy leather hobo bag D&B), Linea aubergine wedge stretch bracelet, navy leather watch (Anne Klein), large gold hoops, tricolor rings.  

Respected Contributor

I wore Linea espresso brown straight leg ponte pants, Linea espresso boat neck espresso sweater, Hermes scarf, brown lizard belt with Kielsteincord  Sterling belt buckle, Ripka tigers eye earrings, Ripka silver chrono watch, FLY LONDON Yip boots in Espresso.

Respected Contributor

Went new car shopping in very cold weather, wore black skinny knit jeans tucked into suede grey boots, Linea swing sweater in Imperial Violet, Linea swing cardi in charcoal over that for warmth which I needed, and Linea hooded zebra print coat in grey.

Added silver hoop earrings, long Ellie Madison necklace in neutral J334834 (which I like a lot!), Ripka silver chrongraph watch, large silver/diamond Hagit ring on right hand.  

Have to say it looked wonderfully casually sophisticated, was warm and cozy and comfortable for all I had to do, and yes, had several compliments, even from DH, who should know by now that the great things I wear are Linea!  Yes, I found a car too, and got a great deal, must have been the Linea....

Esteemed Contributor

The freeze is on here i NJ! To church this morning (15 degrees) I wore the vintage acrylic/ wool knit V-neck tunic in magenta: A217985 with black ponte pants (Marla Wynne) and a wool blend infinity scarf with colors of cream/ black / magenta. I have the tunic in black and the matching magenta skirt. I can only wear the tunics when it is this cold out: they are usually too warm for me.

Out for my birthday dinner on Friday night: black cashmere sweater, dark indigo jeans and the "maiden voyage" of the mardi gras necklace paired with my 1" gold & diamond hoops.

Respected Contributor

Just ran to the store in my WK swing TN and jeans. Stocking up for the expected blizzard!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For brunch today, I wore the boot cut super ponte pant in grey, the grey TN swing and the grey/Persian Blue long sweater coat. Silver hoop earrings and silver single bar necklace. Grey flannel loafers.

On Saturday afternoon, I went to see "An American in Paris" with DD and wore black posh knit sweater set, black ponte straight leg pants, this season's black coat with gold buttons, my DY jewelry and an Hermes scarf.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I am getting donations together for people who lost their homes in a fire, doing wash, and running errands.  I'm wearing a black turtleneck, black print knit pants (not LDO), and the boucle swing coat swing coat with the silver buttons, with Anne Klein black and silver earrings.

Honored Contributor

Final check on items needed for tomorrow completed. Suet feeder from tree now has the hot pepper suet in it from Home Depot. Leaves and fallen birdseed swept up. 

One lone squirrel came into the yard this AM for a long driink at my plastic saucer on bricks. I refilled that too!

Wearing the blackberry faux Shetland top with black Leisure pants & sneakers. Wearing 2028 jewelry (earrings w matching pendant) 

Again with nude eyeshadow and Almay Intense I Color eyeliner in purple amethyst color on lower lash line & Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ecstacy eyeliner on upper lash line.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼