Honored Contributor

It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

Ah, July, the 4th with summer barbecues, hot nights, fireworks and watching the neighborhood kids going bike riding and playing ball.

The A/C going full blast or at a comfortable temperature for those humid days and nights. Enjoying your garden or someone elses or just wandering around some of the public parks.

What will YOU be styling with Linea?? Pictures welcome and have fun with this thread.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's July!! Bring Out The Fireworks For Your Styling With Linea!

Today I am wearing my blue printed dress A263354 with the bleach denim jacket, pearl white honora posts and blue diamond posts in my top hole, white band silvertone invicta watch and silver bangles, off white flat sandals.

I'm still working on how to post pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

If you have a PC, I have instructions on how to post and resize photos on a Garden forum thread.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Garden/How-To-Resize-Photos-Using-A-PC-To-Post-Here-The-Q-Forums/m-p/188...

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1

If you have a PC, I have instructions on how to post and resize photos on a Garden forum thread.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Garden/How-To-Resize-Photos-Using-A-PC-To-Post-Here-The-Q-Forums/m-p/188...

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks!!!!

Respected Contributor

Doctor's appointment this afternoon to check sprained ankle. I am wearing my black LL pants and hot pink shell and hoodie. I LOVE the LL line; I bought the white pants and the black cardigan. Wish I'd bought the navy pants or a second pair of the black. These are the most comfortable pants I've ever had..

Does anyone have the navy pants in petite? I'm 5'2'' but have a very long torso which means a long rise. Can anyone comment on the rise on the petite LL.

Respected Contributor

Minimal accessories for MD appointments but wearing the JBK watch with the black leather band and some hot pink small wooden elephants that I bought at Pier 1 for about five bucks. I keep getting compliments on the earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

Today is my Friday at work!  The weather is picture perfect I am wearing A255193 in Jade and A233183 the ponte knit drawstring skirt in black with a black tank.  Sadly this skirt is not being reordered I wish I could have gotten the other colors.

I have to practice posting pictures.  I just read JustJazzmom helpful notes.

Valued Contributor

Today I wore the new slim pant in light khaki with a non-Linea sleeveless tank top in a print in the light khaki color with espresso background and the Linea aqua color.  I added Carolyn Pollack turquoise earrings and Barbara Bixby turquoise ring from 2007.   

Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Pull-On Slim Ankle Pants - A265615Vionic w/ Orthaheel Leather & Mesh Thong Sandals - Tide II

j320098Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Drop Earrings  j16161Barbara Bixby Gemstone Cabochon Ring Sterling/18K

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I am wearing the petite Linea Leisure white pants with the ss wk purple/ turquoise stripe top with Carolyn Pollack sterling turquoise jewelry added.

Almost every Friday evening my DS and his family who live nearby always take me out to dinner since my DH passed away.  My other DS who lives in Virgina and his family are returning from a Disney cruise vacation and are planning a two day visit before going home. So they will all be here for the Fourth of July.  I am baking lots of cookies! 

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Stripe Short Sleeve Shirt     American West Turquoise Feather Design Sterling Dangle Earrings

Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Enhancer     Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Ring

Honored Contributor

Busy doing some preps for salads and barbecue sauce for tomorrow's big day.

I'm comfortable in a CWC deep green double lace tank top and Erika mushroom (mine are darker in color) colored capris. Wearing 1928 jewelry  earrings and matching pendant.  No makeup today, I am sick with a cold to boot!

Double Lace Tank, Bright Forest, largeErika Petite's Linen Capri Pants