Honored Contributor

Re: It's January 2016! What Are You Wearing?

[ Edited ]

Right now, PJ Salvage Thermal Sleep Shirt, Heather Gray Stripe; an old RL terry robe (white), that I love to the point, sleeves at wrists look worn; old black fluffy house shoes.  

Earlier today, trip to ophthalmologist for annual eye exam, wore Hue denim leggings, white long-tail shirt (Chico) and the LDO black (sort of a fisherman) sweater from about 2-3 years ago.  (Love  it, guess it would be easy to pick but mine never has), sterling silver hammered cross, sterling watch, wedding rings, diamond pendant, sterling 2-inch hoops, David Yurman bangle in silver/gold and Pandora charm bracelet, Chinese Laundry (3-4-inch black walk-on Leather Clogs), navy suede trench coat by the hunkie cajun suede guy who is no longer at QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Heading out in the rain to an early movie to see Joy and lunch at cafe within a nursery.  

LDO tortoise zip jacket in raspberry, Posh knit v-neck sweater in raspberry, black pants (talls IM), black tights, black loafers with metal trim (Ros Hommerson), black quilted leather bag, gunmetal watch (Invicta), LDO black wedge bracelet, large gunmetal hoops, tricolor rings.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is freezing here today so I am wearing my navy WK pants, blue/grey colorblock cardigan, grey tank top from Lukastyle, Linea gunmetal semi-hoop earrings with my gunmetal lariat.

Honored Contributor

It's 29 degrees outside and a toasty 70 inside! Wearing my WK shawl collar black sweater over my black Leisure pants. Wearing Brighton Mediterranean earrings with matching short necklace.

Necklace w earrings on display:
Brighton "MEDITERRANEAN" Necklace-Earring-Bracelet Set (MSR$150) NWT/Pouch

Wearing Cover Girl Roses eyeshadow-- using colors Baby on brow area, Dusk on lid and Mauvergine in crease. See arm swatch below:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Going away reception and then out to casual dinner.

LDO tortoise zip jacket in olive, WK olive v-neck sweater, black pants (24/7 IM tall), black loafers with gold metal trim (Ross Hommerson), black leather bag, gold watch with black leather band, large gold bangle (Nordstrom), large gold hoops, tricolor rings.

Trusted Contributor

We had a fun but simple pot luck dinner party with close friends followed by an in-home movie.  (The Lives of Others.  Excellent)

I wore the black Linea leggings, the black WK Tneck, and the Stone poncho from last year.  Black leather Etienne Aigner riding boots.

Jewelry also Linea:  Gunmetal Single Drop necklace, Gunmetal cuff watch, gunmetal half hoop earrings.  Also a gunmetal large curb link bracelet, diamond and ruby wedding set, and the Shawn sterling "Hear my soul speak" ring on middle finger of left hand.

We all thoroughly enjoyed this informal dinner/movie format and look forward to a return engagement the next time we have a drought at our local theater.

Esteemed Contributor

Cold this morning in the high 30's went to church wearing my WK open front cardigan in lapis with the matching tank, cobalt blue tile skirt, Judith Ripka bold hook earrings in sterling silver, white gold station necklace, black suede boots, Michael Kors black patent woven satchel and my Dennis Basso faux shearling long coat in the cream color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our first snowfall this winter (a dusting so far is expected) and am wearing the new gray Leisure pants under this Bob Mackie top.

Bob Mackies Long Sleeve Bateau Neck Printed Knit Top - A268231

Wearing UD Desperation eye shadow with UD Uzi eye pencil liner.

Desperation (deep taupe-gray matte)                                 Uzi (dark gunmetal shimmer w/silver micro-sparkle)                                                             

Honored Contributor

The calm before the storm here and its sunny and warmer than it was a few days ago.

Wearing the charcoal gray faux Shetland wool V neck pullover over my new black Leisure pocketed pants. Wearing 1928 jewelry in hematite black with Siam red crystals and matching necklace.

Wearing some L'Oreal nude eyeshadow from long ago with UD Smoke eyeliner pencil.

Respected Contributor

It's been really cold so my reversable fur Taupe and black coat has been gettin a lot of use.