Honored Contributor

It's January 2016! What Are You Wearing?

[ Edited ]

State Farm Agent? And don't tell me khakis! Woman LOL

New year, new wearing thread. 

Wearing the WK turquoise 3/4 sleeve with gold buttons over the Leisure navy pants. Wearing 2028 Sorrento earrings with matching necklace. Urban Decay Abyss liner pencil with Chaos liner pencil on lash lines with nude shadows on eyelids and brow area.

2028 Sorrento Gold-Tone Multi-Color Layered Necklace

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's January 2016! What Are You Wearing?

Jeans and a turtleneck. My hair and make up the same as every day ( I always do both), my gold watch and earrings.

Valued Contributor

I would love to be wearing my latest purchase from the last Linea show but still "IN PROCESS"! 

Respected Contributor

Shopping here and there today, wore black skinny jeans, black Clark's ankle boots A271061, Linea olive WK swing sweater A259620, Offerings sterling and labradorite/onyx/iolite  bib necklace, Linea charcoal zebra wool coat A267936, olive suede drawstring Dooney A266617, Judith Ripka silver chronograph watch and Ripka black/amy dome ring.  

This coat has been warm and cozy in weather below freezing if I wear a sweater under it.  Love it, so soft and comfortable, and so quietly fashionable too.

Respected Contributor

Met a friend for lunch at Whole Foods and then we went to see "Joy." Wore hoodie dress in red with WK tneck underneath. It's better with a thinner tneck but with thick tights and LDO black scarf and my red beret I can leave coat in car if I'm parked nearby. WF is in the same strip mall as the movie theater.

Had a hard time convincing my friend to see this movie. She's had a hard time emotionally and hasn't been in a movie theater in a long time.

She LOVED the movie. Said it was riveting. I thought it was very well done. David O.Russell certainly gets the name actors. Jennifer Lawrence was superb but Robert DeNiro nearly stole the show. There was some applause at end and this is one tough town for movies. No applause after "Carol" yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

Off to a college basketball game today (Saturday), then a few errands. WK peasant neckline sweater in Lapis (dont know the #- I cut the tag out!) Oldie but a goodie) over a white jjill T- my team's colors. Indigo jeggings and black suede Clark's ankle boots. Zebra coat in gray/black and Cole Haan leather crossbody bag in bronze metallic.

Respected Contributor

I went out to a movie and dinner tonight. I wore my LInea tortoise jacket in gray, black Linea slim ankle pants, FLY LONDON suede booties, Ripka silver gray moonstone earrings, Ripka silver chrono watch, Ripka silver bracelet with my Gray and black fox jacket and small Melbourne black Brahmin bag and black leather gloves.  

On another front the Linea tortoise jacket (A230025) is so flattering.  Both of my sisters and my sister-in-law saw the jacket on me in gray during the holidays.  All three went into the QVC website and purchased their favorite color still available.

Respected Contributor

Today, I'm going to church, then out to lunch with a friend, and doing some shopping afterwards. I'm wearing the Persian Blue Shetland V-neck sweater with a an ivory turtleneck, Linea cobalt ponte knit pants, and the Persian Blue pea jacket.

Respected Contributor

I am wearing the GILI asymetrical ponte long sleeve knit top in charcoal gray trimmed in black, Linea slim ankle pants in black, Fly London Yip black suede booties, Ripka new black onyx necklace with interesting silver closing, Ripka black spinel estate earrings, Ripka Chrono silver watch with Ripka silver bracelet, black Melbourne Brahmin bag and grey fox jacket.

Honored Contributor

Wore yesterday the textured black top over a CWC Dover Red camisole, my black Leisure pants & 1928 jewelry button earrings in gold tone with red crystals & a Downton Abbey red & gold beaded necklace.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top - A265620Essential Camisole, Dover Red, large

Red Bouquet Gold-Tone Red Filigree Stud Earrings

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼