Valued Contributor

There are nearly none of the V-neck sweater A217629.  Has it been discontinued? I thought it was a Linea staple. I can't wear turtlenecks, so the V was my favorite...looking for new colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is the V-neck discontinued?

I hope not.  That was my favorite WK sweater. 

Respected Contributor

Here is the response Louis gave to a question on his Blog asking if the classic V-Neck would be available in the new Blackberry:

Louis Dell'Olio
August 21, 2016 at 12:22 PM
I have found out the V-neck isn’t being reordered due to slow sales??? I’ll come up with a new version.

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Here is the response Louis gave to a question on his Blog asking if the classic V-Neck would be available in the new Blackberry:

Louis Dell'Olio
August 21, 2016 at 12:22 PM
I have found out the V-neck isn’t being reordered due to slow sales??? I’ll come up with a new version.

It's probably slow sales because no new colors were added? Pure pink and oatmeal were the last colors added a year ago!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

This is disappointing to say the least.  I love this sweater and find the v neck to be extremely flatttering.  What a bummer!

Respected Contributor

This V-Neck is pretty much Sold Out in all colours - so not sure why Q would say sales were slow.
But Louis did mention he would work on a new version!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm disappointed as well the v-neck was so flattering I was only able to grab the pure pink in my size and was looking to get more colors.

Slow sales???  Out of 144 the sweater has 130 5 star reviews!  I'm beginning to think the Q changes their reorder criteria whenever they feel like it there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Respected Contributor

If it were a decision based on FIVE Star ratings - they would have to discontinue Susan Graver.
Trusted Contributor

There are some available in other colors on the bay. Put Linea Louis A# in your search box and it will pull up the WK V-necks. 

I am sad this sweater is being discontinued. I have backups for some colors. Auburgine is one of my favorites and the navy! 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm very disappointed, in that this is one of the few sweaters that I've found on QVC that is not too long in a plus-size length.   If the "replacement" sweater is longer, it won't work for me.  QVC adds a lot of length to tops in the larger sizes (increases to about 4 inches), and this is not flattering to me (plus-size pear-shape, planning to wear the sweater with skirts to work).  This multiple-inch length increase for plus sizes happens with all the QVC lines.  I can understand it with tunics, but not for regular sweaters / tops. 

I had been looking forward to buying more of these in new colors this year.  I am unlikely to buy a significantly longer version.

I think QVC may be discontinuing their "shorter" sweaters.   Some of my other favorite Linea sweaters and tops which ran about 27-28" in plus size have already been discontinued.   They are taking away choice and variety. 

I consider myself lucky to have ordered back-up black, hunter and walnut V-necks last month.   The aubergine version I bought in the past  is one of my favorite sweaters ever.