Honored Contributor

Re: Imperial Violet Swing Sweater...

I always feel at times that ordering from here online is always a roll of the dice-- will the item fit the way its supposed to according to click here measurements? Is the right label inside the item and not an incorrect label??

Will the item have obvious damage or stain on the garment?? Will the item ship with enough items in inventory just in case one of those 3 previous questions happens to be a yes or a no?

I almost wore the moto jacket in black today due to the blusteryness outside, but I managed to get away with the WK sea green ribbed V neck sweater on its own.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

I'm a blonde with spring coloring. I think the violet is a good color on me. Hope it works for you.
Esteemed Contributor

Sizing is beyond annoying...it's a qwap shoot anymore...and I'm here to tell y'all that the house always wins! 

I'm sick of it, too.  I ordered the raspberry swing cardigan in the same size as my original swing sweater, large (never mind that everything else I had in my closet of LDO's is medium).  Raspberry was huge.  Granted, I didn't like the color on me, but I thot about re-ordering the marine blue...but what size?????

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@breee wrote:

@GraceCO

Did you order your normal size or size down in this sweater?

@breee

I ordered my usual size, breee.

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@breee wrote:

@GraceCO

Did you order your normal size or size down in this sweater?

@breee

I ordered my usual size, breee.

Thanks. Just curious who ordered their normal size and who sized down. 

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I always feel at times that ordering from here online is always a roll of the dice-- will the item fit the way its supposed to according to click here measurements? Is the right label inside the item and not an incorrect label??

Will the item have obvious damage or stain on the garment?? Will the item ship with enough items in inventory just in case one of those 3 previous questions happens to be a yes or a no?

I almost wore the moto jacket in black today due to the blusteryness outside, but I managed to get away with the WK sea green ribbed V neck sweater on its own.

I feel that way too. I am never sure what size to order now. Sizing was more consistent in the past and quality was better.  That is helping me though not to buy so much.  As I have said before I have too many clothes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@breee wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I feel that way too. I am never sure what size to order now. Sizing was more consistent in the past and quality was better.  That is helping me though not to buy so much.  As I have said before I have too many clothes.

@breee

@JustJazzmom

I agree on the inconsistent sizing this season. I ordered the quilted jacket in black & alabaster in a medium--the black fits perfectly, but the alabaster is huge. The "click here" measurements are a joke sometimes. The alabaster in a smaller size is waitlisted and I don't want the hassle of returning & waiting, so I'll just get my tailor to fix it. It's frustrating for sure...