Esteemed Contributor

I have to say I'm not enjoying this month-long Linea dry spell!

Sure, I have enough, heck I still have things with tags, but wanna see what's new for fall.

Whine, stomp, shuffle, sniffle...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have to say I'm not enjoying this month-long Linea dry spell!

I hear ya, gardens!  I'm getting cranky!  lol

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I don't wear Linea, but I'm happy for those who follow the line and Louis.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Always love to see new Linea!

Trusted Contributor

Louis says after the fourth.  SOON!

Valued Contributor

In the spirit of forthright confession, I have to admit that I've slowly been adding Linea pieces I didn't have enough funds for when the tsunami of Spring Linea hit.  Smiley Surprised  Stripe cardigan (teak/blk), the French Sailors tops, Logo necklace with pink beads, logo necklace in silver and gold, pink pendant and a sale item here and there.  I LIKE the slow-down times and then I'm ready for the next onslaught Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I agree. I have been browsing and picking up things I have wanted, but didn't pull the trigger on. I picked up the classic cardigan in colors I didn't have. It's a terrific clearance price. I also picked up the V-neck WK tank in colors to coordinate like the turquoise which is gorgeous. A few jewelry items too. It's nice taking a breather even though I haven't stopped shopping, I mean I'm still alive  LOL! Now I'm ready for some new sneak peeks.

Frequent Contributor

Louis was smart putting old stuff on his site BUT I want NEW

Honored Contributor

Now the search is on for the proper shoulder pad options to wear with my Linea lace jackets.  I have a K Kirkwood v-neck pink... it matches.  the pads are small. Wish I only could buy thin shoulder pads just separate.  Anybody with ideas?

To cheer you in this dry spell:

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've ordered a few older pieces too, to fill in some areas where I needed "something" and also because I don't want some of these to disappear before I get one!  Today I await A214117 the georgette safari shirt and shell in Smoke.  

I have it in black from last year and love it, and I missed out on this in the lovely Smoke before and it was gone.  One appeared in my size and I happily look forward to wearing this right away all through fall as well.Linea by Louis DellOlio Crinkle Georgette Shirt w/ Shell

Later.....it arrived!  I LOVE it.   Of course I knew it would fit and look great, but oh the COLOR is perfection, a warm smokey grey, rich and flattering, makes the grey in my light brown hair sparkle and is just right with my very fair skin.  This blouse can even be worn buttoned all the way up, the collar is gorgeous that way.  

The tank alone is worth the price for the quality of the fabric, the color, it looks like silk, and the cut is incredible.  Follows the lines of your body without being tight or showing any figure flaws, neckline is great.  I never ever wear tanks alone and I might with this one, and will definitely put this under sweaters, jackets, as well as this shirt.

I pressed the packing wrinkles out and it's even better, and I discovered an extra real shell button sewn in the side seam.  Love.