Honored Contributor

How furious QVC makes me re tardiness

In early October I purchased 4 tunic shirts, from DKNY and another Dillard vender, for casual wear with jeans and skirts:  One red, one peacock, one French and a white.  Now they present Louis's but this is months too late.  Had these come along in August or September, even October, but here it is mid November and everyone in the cold states is ready for sweaters.  Why can QVC not deliver in a timely fashion their fall attire?!?!?   The prices were a few dollars more than LDO but even with shipping, his prices are better plus they are Linea and they would coordinate with other items I have in his line.  Can you see the steam coming from my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: How furious QVC makes me re tardiness

The Q has been selling lots of fall clothing since the end of August, approximately.  This item might not have been available from Linea's manufacturer any sooner.  In my opinion I think this is more of a vendor material availability issue.

Respected Contributor

Another thing I've noticed is that when they run these specials it's because next month they debut a newer version. I guess all is fair, and I'm sure they're trying to unload what they have left, but it's annoying, especially if the newer version is a TSV or in a kit.

Respected Contributor

There is any number of reasons why.  Maybe the vendor didn't have the merchandise ready in August or September.  And, they like to introduce new items throughout the season.   If they put everything out in August or September and kept selling the same items all season people would complain that there is no variety.

Respected Contributor

I did not purchase this shirt.  I will say it looked wonderful  this morning durng the live presentation.  The shirt appeared so well fitted and draped.  i purchased the earlier Linea Cady shirt in alabaster a month or so ago.  The Linea cady shirt is so special and looks great with my Linea Lt. Khaki slim ankle pants.  I bet these new Linea shirts are special also.  

Respected Contributor

If these tops had been presented in August I would have bought each style.  I didn't today because I am now into very cold weather and all my gorgeous WK sweaters.  These would have been perfect for end of summer and early fall, early winter when I was looking for something "not summer" but not sweaters.  

This happened last spring too - things were not available when I wanted to wear them.  

Respected Contributor

Do some people not understand that QVC sells to the  ENTIRE US and offer clothing for all types of weather?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I don't understand the complaint. I thought Jac looked very timely with the sequin skirt and that's why I bought the red to go with my red sequin skirt. I don't only wear sweaters in the winter. I will wear my ivory tunic shirt with a black sweater open front sweater coat.  I'm hoping the blue looks good with my Zebra coat, and if not I'll wear it with my grey and black pants now and white in the spring.Not everything can be shipped in Aug. They probably didn't want the Cady shirt and this shirt in the same month, and this with the french cuff looks more Holiday to me.

Respected Contributor

I agree, the new shirt tunic is actually very timely, looked wonderful for the holidays, and would be comfortable too.  Loved that it had cuff links. 

I suppose I was just being selfish saying that I wish the other two had been offered in early fall.  They are probably perfect for all-year wear, and for a huge part of the country winter wear.  My personal wardrobe needed these a bit earlier but I have so much Linea it is a good thing I have no more room!

The grey color block top looked wonderful on Pat the host this a.m., super pretty and flattering.  

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love French cuffs and wish Q designers would do more of them.  This shirt is the first I've seen in years.  They make a plain "boyfriend" sort of garment really sspecial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment