Super Contributor

Hooded Jacket on Blog...Here and Then Gone?

I think I'm going crazy so I thought I'd ask here to be sure: Did anyone else see a walnut colored hooded jacket (casual wear) on Louis' blog yesterday or Saturday? I swear I saw photos and a brief description and even wrote a reply but all of this is gone now!  Please tell me that I'm not dreaming it up and that it was on there because one of you also saw it!  Please!  I actually believed it was the first of a fall type preview but now wonder if it was ever there!  Oh, good grief!  The heat here has warped my brain!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hooded Jacket on Blog...Here and Then Gone?

No you did not imagine it. A friend posted it to a FB private forum and unfortunately there was no item # listed in the description.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@InStitches49, you're not dreaming it. Louis called it "the taupe hoodie". The walnut reference was for the leggings he matched with the hoodie in his photo. He did not give an item number in the post. I'm thinking he started building a post, and then decided to put it in draft mode until he was ready to post full info. The reason I think this was the case because all he wrote was:

"TAUPE…………..with an undertone of pink……………looks wonderful with WALNUT LINEA BODY LEGGINGS, A260034….add the CHOCOLATE beads, J329558, for just a touch….taking the outfit from the gym to lunch………….Taupe is a wonderful neutral color that looks great with so many different accents…"

That's few words for him, LOL. I have the photo, but I'm hesitant to post it because if Louis took it down, that means he wanted it down. Maybe he wasn't ready for it to be public. He could be refining something or accessorizing the outfit. He takes such care with what he posts, that if he wasn't satisfied with the image, I don't want to put it live again.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your replies since they tell me I DID see this hooded jacket !  Of course, I was even hesitant to post this question as I assume Louis is getting together more information and hopefully more colors of this as well.  Like I need more temptation to spend my money on!  Ha, ha!