Valued Contributor

Re: Heather Grey Linea Whisper Knit

@onewhiteSparrow

Thanks for the wonderful info nonetheless!  I appreciated it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I did also. The sweater bag was on my wish list forever. I also thought the choice of words harsh. A recent thread started out as one thing and turned into shoulder pads. Which I ordered.

Respected Contributor

@TheOwl wrote:

Hopefully I've removed any posts on this thread that could be considered irrelevant to the topic or possibly as stirring up - however inadvertently - some past contentious topic.  Sorry about that.  Now it only remains for you Sheesh, if you feel the concern to be compelling, to remove or edit your own post quoting my inadvertent indiscretion.  Thanks!

Yep, deleted it............

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@TheOwl wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

I know this is NOT your intention, but you may have just inadvertently opened up this thread to derailment by bringing up the old contentious thread about "packing" in this thread about the new Heather Grey---we shall see what happens.

And I would suggest to onewhiteSparrow that she start a new thread about packing rather than changing the subject of this thread about the new Heather Grey.

Thanks.

Yes, the packing  was a fiasco; thanks for pointing it out. Hopefully with the new format all that will stop. Thanks

Valued Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

onewhiteSparrow - I enjoyed reading your replies on this thread.  I can't believe you were actually told to start your own thread!  THIS type of thing is why I rarely post in this forum any longer - that is ridiculous!  I didn't realize that the OP obviously "owns" the whole thread and feels they can dictate what is posted - or at least seems to think they can.  Frankly, I don't know what more can be said of the new heather gray -  everyone loves it, everyone wants more items made from it, everyone should hurry and get all the heather gray pieces as fast as they can before they are all gone!   

Is that enough talk about the new heather gray, or should I go start my own thread, too?  Woman Mad

Spoiler

No, it's a violation of the listed community standards to go off topic and hijack a thread. And I am suggesting that if she wants to go "off topic" and discuss storage bags, she can start another thread on that topic. 

Here's the Standard: "Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation."

It's not an idle standard, it's there for a reason.

Thanks for mentioning the Standards. From time to time it's a good idea to review the Standards. Really does make transversing through all the posts easier to find what you are looking for when posters stay on point about the subject header.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for calling out other posters.

QVC Customer Care

Please remember to be civil to one another and stay on topic. This thread clearly has good information and posters are enjoying it. 

Thank you!