Valued Contributor

Re: Heather Grey Linea Whisper Knit

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TheOwl wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

I know this is NOT your intention, but you may have just inadvertently opened up this thread to derailment by bringing up the old contentious thread about "packing" in this thread about the new Heather Grey---we shall see what happens.

And I would suggest to onewhiteSparrow that she start a new thread about packing rather than changing the subject of this thread about the new Heather Grey.

Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@TheOwl,  I have been trying to pack less and less.    I am trying to use only a carry-on.   Now that is a insane target.  But if I keep working at it I might be able to do it.   I just got off of a 49 day cruise,  and boy did I learn how to pack less.  Linea's tops are light weight and I roll them up, perfect for traveling.  Like you....I also keep a list of what to pack from last trips.  We all need to pack our bags and travel with Louis and his lovely wife.   (smile)   Now that is a dream worth full-filling.

Enjoy the sweater bags.  

Please start a new thread about packing rather than changing the topic of this thread about the new heather Grey Whisper Knit. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

So before I leave for a trip can you leave at least one heather gray tankfor me please? Woman Happy

Hopefully there will be some left when I return.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super Contributor

onewhiteSparrow - I enjoyed reading your replies on this thread.  I can't believe you were actually told to start your own thread!  THIS type of thing is why I rarely post in this forum any longer - that is ridiculous!  I didn't realize that the OP obviously "owns" the whole thread and feels they can dictate what is posted - or at least seems to think they can.  Frankly, I don't know what more can be said of the new heather gray -  everyone loves it, everyone wants more items made from it, everyone should hurry and get all the heather gray pieces as fast as they can before they are all gone!   

Is that enough talk about the new heather gray, or should I go start my own thread, too?  Woman Mad

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

onewhiteSparrow - I enjoyed reading your replies on this thread.  I can't believe you were actually told to start your own thread!  THIS type of thing is why I rarely post in this forum any longer - that is ridiculous!  I didn't realize that the OP obviously "owns" the whole thread and feels they can dictate what is posted - or at least seems to think they can.  Frankly, I don't know what more can be said of the new heather gray -  everyone loves it, everyone wants more items made from it, everyone should hurry and get all the heather gray pieces as fast as they can before they are all gone!   

Is that enough talk about the new heather gray, or should I go start my own thread, too?  Woman Mad

Spoiler

No, it's a violation of the listed community standards to go off topic and hijack a thread. And I am suggesting that if she wants to go "off topic" and discuss storage bags, she can start another thread on that topic. 

Here's the Standard: "Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation."

It's not an idle standard, it's there for a reason.

Valued Contributor

Hopefully I've removed any posts on this thread that could be considered irrelevant to the topic or possibly as stirring up - however inadvertently - some past contentious topic.  Sorry about that.  Now it only remains for you Sheesh, if you feel the concern to be compelling, to remove or edit your own post quoting my inadvertent indiscretion.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]