Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Grey Linea Whisper Knit

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

JJM - do you know if the pink you referenced is perfectly pink or perhaps another pink on the v-neck coming?  I am one of the few who doesn't love perfectly pink....it's pretty (it is pink after all, my favorite color) but to my eye, it does have peach undertones.  Either way, I will probably get it - that sweater A217629 v-neck is my all-time favorite whisper knit.  LOVE that style!  I would so love to see it in some brighter jewel-tones like a fuschia, malachite (my absolute favorite Louis green), etc.  That sweater is a true classic.

Beccaboone2, all I know is that it said pink on the description when Louis mentioned it. If you notice today under the Ask Louis section he mentions a blazer and boot cut pants coming in the heather gray. I already have it in my list of things to come so when the better description arrives, its there already for me to add to (item #, colors length sizing).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

JJM - do you know if the pink you referenced is perfectly pink or perhaps another pink on the v-neck coming?  I am one of the few who doesn't love perfectly pink....it's pretty (it is pink after all, my favorite color) but to my eye, it does have peach undertones.  Either way, I will probably get it - that sweater A217629 v-neck is my all-time favorite whisper knit.  LOVE that style!  I would so love to see it in some brighter jewel-tones like a fuschia, malachite (my absolute favorite Louis green), etc.  That sweater is a true classic.

Hey Beccaboone, that v-neck sweater is also my all-time favorite.  I have written down that it will be coming in new colors pure pink, charcoal gray, and wheat. 

Valued Contributor

Happy Lady - Thanks so much for your helpful reply.  I will wait for my raspberry sweater for confirmation on size. If they are still available , I will purchase.

By the way,  I received my moss tiger sweater and it is to die for.!!! I am 5ft 2in and the length is perfect.  Although I planned to wear it several different ways, (over a sheath dress or my LDO pencil skirts with heels), when I tried it on it just reminded me so of Audrey Hepburn. It cried out for slim ankle pants and ballet flats!!! Any way its worn, it is a big WINNER.  Enjoy all your goodies girls.  I know I will.

Valued Contributor

Are the armholes in three matching tank really so loose that brassieres are well-exposed? That's giving me second thoughts about the raspberry tank I ordered. I am too busty for button-up blouses, so it's not worth using as a vest. I want to use it as the sleeveless layer of a twinset with the cardigan.

Respected Contributor

@TheOwl

That was super helpful!  Thanks for the detailed instructions!  But yikes!  There aren't that many left in my size.   I have a few things due to be delivered today including the textured tops and dress.  I am afraid I might have to size up so I want to wait until those are delivered, try them on, then if need be, order more.  Want to place one order if possible.  Hope the tanks don't sell out before I can do that...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Gals, I posted the following on ASK Louis this AM and I got the following response:

Hi, Louis. I just wanted to tell you that I think there is a contender to knock Perfectly Pink out of first place in the color competition—and it is Heather Grey! Everyone is going gaga over the Heather Grey. We’re all talking over on the Q Linea Forum about the other WK pieces we’d like in the Heather Grey and people are talking about ordering duplicates of pieces, as well. Naturally, we’d like a WK T-Neck and a V-Neck just for starters. We need bottoms to go with–how about a WK Pull on Skirt—or did the PTB say no more? I won’t even dream of a WK pant because we know the answer there already, unfortunately. But how about some other pants? Anything coming in the Fall/Winter line-up that will rock the Heather Grey?

Have a save trip down and back to PA.

Sheila/Sheesh

• Dear Shelia…..Almost all of your wishes will come true. A TN and a V-neck for sure! A boot cut pant and blazer all in a woven H Grey and more surprises through the Aug, Sept, Oct period. By the time the weather changes and you will be needing these things you will have them in your closet.

All I can say to that is: Bring It On!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

@Maxine49

Big Thank YOU's for persuing this with Louis and for letting us in on what you learned!  I haven't yet received my heather grey swing cardi (next week some time) but I'm really looking forward to it.  And the rave reviews that you and Happy Lady and others have given to this charcoal heather grey sound very wonderful!!!!