Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!

[ Edited ]

Happy Thanksgiving to the Linea Sisters and all who show up to post and give advice and keep the love going for Louis and Linea. I've learned so much from this forum & always look forward to the conversations and reviews. It's a very special group! Have a wonderful day tomorrow! No doubt we'll be wearing Linea Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

Best part of my day is checking in with my sisters! Enjoy the day and be thankful for elastic waists!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Garden...I don't post regularly in Linea but I sure buy lots of his clothes.  I stopped buying leather jackets after you posted about not wearing leather.  It made me reflect on my vegan lifestyle and still wearing leather....and oh how I wanted that plum leather moto jacket.  So you have made a significant difference in my life in a way you never would have guessed.  (I don't judge others for their choices, but have to follow my own heart for myself.)  I always enjoy your contributions and, yes, I agree the Linea Ladies and Louis are a very special group.  Have a beautiful Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@GraceCO

Best part of my day is checking in with my sisters! Enjoy the day and be thankful for elastic waists!

@gardensla

Oh, yes! Definitely on my gratitude list Woman Wink

Respected Contributor
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Linea ladies!! I've been buying Linea for a little over a year and my closet is overflowing with Louis's designs thanks to the advice and input from you all. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I too want to wish all of my Linea sisters, and all the ladies who take the time to post, a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @GraceCO and the same to you...I'm going to wear my imperial violet swing sweater!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

Thanks @GraceCO and the same to you...I'm going to wear my imperial violet swing sweater!

@MacDUFF Thank you!

The imperial violet swing sweater is a great choice. I love the color. I may wear it, too, tomorrow. Good excuse to pull out my Byzantine necklaces...

Honored Contributor

A very happy Thanksgiving to all who are Linea Ladies and who post here.

It's been a fantastic year.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, Linea friends.