Honored Contributor

Re: Happy February! LINEA Styling!

Going to marina to meet a former neighbor for lunch then a quick stop at grocery store.

Navy chenille sweat shirt type top (Neimans), LDO navy Phoenix cotton shirt with cuffs turned back and collar out, dark jeans, navy flats with gold trim (Van Eli), fuschia leather bag (to pick up the fuschia in the shirt - Emma and Sophia), navy leather watch (Anne Klein), two navy and gold enameled bangles (Sax), large gold hoop earrings, tricolor rings. 

Respected Contributor

Today, I went to church and then out to breakfast and did some grocery shopping.  I wore the Perfectly Pink Swing Sweater with the Grey Ponte Knit Pants and my Barbara Bixby Amethyst/Pink Pearl Cross and Earrings.  I also wore the Raspberry Pea Coat.  I haven't been out for awhile, so it was nice to dress up a bit.

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the Leisure plum top over the Leisure gray pants.

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Knit Long Sleeve Tunic - A267873Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I am going to lunch at a nice restaurant in Chicago today.  I will be wearing my all black GILI Asymetrical top, Linea black slim ankle pants, FLY LONDON Yip black suede booties, Ripka black onyx large beads with classy fastener, Ripka black spinel estate earrings, Ripka sterling Chrono Watch, Brahmin Black Melbourne Anywhere Tote.

Frequent Contributor

I just wore the plum leisure top also over leggings.  I almost forgot about this top

Honored Contributor

Taking an older neighbor who can no longer drive shopping today.  I have to really work on my patience because I hate to shop!

LDO quilted navy jacket with collar, WK ballet neck sweater in red, dark jeans, red loafers (Van Eli), red leather bag (Barr & Barr), navy watch (Anne Klein), two large chunky red bracelets on other wrist, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

Honored Contributor

Wearing A94286 in the purple color over the Leisure black pants. Wearing 1928 drop earrings in purple with coordinating triple strand beaded necklace.

Wearing Psychedelic Sister UD eye pencil as liner with nude shades of shadow below it.

Esteemed Contributor

Its been so warm here that all my lovely whisper knits and jackets are sitting unloved and unworn!

Yesterday I wore my Linea black skort with sandals and a plain white t from Uniqlo. So comfortable and yet work appropriate. 

I wish LDO could offer his version of simple, stock-up-on basic 100% cotton tees and tanks. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

It is freezing cold in Chicago, but I have to go out tonight. I will be wearing my Linea Tortoise jacket in chocolate, Linea black slim ankle pants, Hermes scarf of brown, gold, steel blue tied turtleneck style around my neck, FLY LONDON YIP suede booties, with gold earrings, Ripka gold chrono watch, carrying my GILI Roma 2 espresso brown handbag.

Honored Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Heart

Heading out to dinner to celebrate and wearing the WK red scoop neck sweater (peasant style neckline) over the black Leisure pants.

Wearing 1928 jewelry-- earrings with matching necklace. It's in the teens here so a fur coat is needed (wearing a Dennis Basso faux fur brown multi color mink coat). Nude eyeshadow with Urban Decay Demolition eyeliner.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top - A237410

Gold-Tone Red and Clear Crystal Accent Cluster Button Earrings Gold-Tone Red Cluster Necklace