Honored Contributor

Happy February! LINEA Styling!

[ Edited ]

Wearing today the black WK shawl collar sweater and the black Leisure pants. Wearing Brighton Wiltern hoop earrings and matching opera length necklace doubled around my neck.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Happy February! LINEA Styling!

[ Edited ]

For an indoor snow day, I'm wearing the Linea leggings in black with the long nubby knit funnel neck sweater A267935 in black.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Drape Neck Tunic:

Honored Contributor

Went to the dentist for a procedure today.

LDO quilted jacket with collar in aubergine, WK aubergine t-neck, dark jeans, navy leather loafers (Van Eli), navy handbag (D&B), gunmetal statement necklace (Saks), gunmetal watch (Invicta), gunmetal hoop earrings, LDO aubergine wedge stretch bracelet, tri color rings.  

Super Contributor

Weekend away, attending opening night Gala of Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Wearing the blue wing collar tunic length blouse a268129, open as a jacket, with a black knit tank over the black slim legged woven pants a259702, and gold lariat.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Monday I wore the Linea Grey Animal jacquard jacket with Linea black slim ankle pants, FLY LONDON Yip black suede boots, Ripka grey moonstone earrings, Ripka Sterling Silver Chrono Watch, Brahmin Black Melbourne Anywhere tote.  It is always amazing how slimming the animal jacket and slim ankle pants are.  I look like a sylph.

Today I wore my Linea perfect pink swing sweater, Linea black slim ankle pants, Ripka silver chrono watch, Ripka 36" silver necklace with pink mother of pearl flower enhancer that has smokey topaz round stone at center, Ripka smokey topaz square earrings that have pink rhodolite round stones at top and bottom of each square, Ripka panther cuff bracelet carrying Brown Espresso ROMA 2 tote and black leather FLY London Yogi black  boots. Perfect Pink sweater makes my skin look like fresh baby skin.  This is my first Perfect Pink Linea top. What a gorgeous color!

Respected Contributor

I have a client meeting this afternoon, so I'll change out of my comfy Leisure Wear and into the WK dress in olive with matching olive tights, bead necklace J271862, gold hoop earrings, and sienna tweed jacket. Cole Haan boots in cognac.

Sienna tweed jacket + necklace + olive t-neck dress:

Honored Contributor

It's 50 degrees outside today!! Where is winter?? Woman Frustrated

Wearing today the Leisure raglan sleeve green top with the Leisure taupe pants.

1928 gold hoop earrings. Lancome Emerald Decadence color palette with Demolition UD pencil as liner.

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Raglan Sleeve Knit Tee - A2620372028 Spring Tailored Gold-Tone Chain Circle Stud Earrings

Not my eye -- Emerald Decadence

24/7 in color Demolition

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I am wearing the Linea ivory pointelle cardigan with peplum, Linea slim black ankle pants, FLY LONDON Yip suede booties, Ripka silver Chrono watch, 18" strand baroque pearl, 20"Tin cup pearl silver necklace, Ripka pearl earrings. Espresso ROMA 2 tote.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday! Having lunch with a friend on a cold, Colorado day. I'm wearing a black posh knit t-neck, black WK boot-length skirt, pea coat in Persian Blue A259261, Cole Haan black leather boots, Liberty print wool challis scarf in shades of blue, black. David Yurman twisted hoop earrings & link bracelet, Cartier tank watch. Black leather gloves. Black Tory Burch tote.

pea jacket4:

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

Love that coat.  I have the blue and the raspberry but it has been so warm here this winter that I haven't worn either one!