Valued Contributor

Re: Happy Day, Happy Day. We got ourselves a forum!!

Got it bookmarked!  It's interesting to see what brands made the "My Favorite Brand" list - and which aren't yet on it.  I also liked Louis' comment this morning on his blog that QVC recognized that the Linea Ladies would dominate the Fashion board without their own subforum. In his words:   "QVC should realize without a Linea Forum the Linea Ladies would dominate the Fashion Forum as they did before which only cause animosity"

I don't mind not being able to be spotted under Fashion ... yet ... if it means a quietier level of discourse.  I have NOT missed that aspect of the old forum.  By the way, any sign of an "Ignore" button?  Or won't we need it?  

Honored Contributor

@TheOwl

No ignore button yet but I would like to ask that if we never get an ignore button, to please ignore the trolls that might visit this forum to 'bait' us or at the Fashion forum and just ignore and not respond back to them. Some trolls live for drama and dissension and we know who they are. Woman Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh I totally agree!  When they get responses it just feeds whatever it is that compels them to be nasty.  I try to never, ever reply to those sorts of posts and just shake my head when I see the responses start to fly.  That's exactly what they're looking for.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Now THIS is a reason for David Venable's Happy Dance!  Thanks to you all.  

Frequent Contributor

WOW so glad we did it. So happy that QVC heard us

Kudos to all - now wishing our older threads would be there also

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nj2

I tried this this morning.  And since things are constantly changing around here can't guarantee it's still the case.  But if you type Linea into the "Search Forums & Blogs" box - it does pull up all the old threads - 88 pages of them.  I know some have mentioned that's not quite user-friendly but it's not such a bad thing Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Hmmmm.  So is there no "edit" button so I can fix my mis-typed spelling for "Forums"?

Honored Contributor

@TheOwl

Yes, there is an 'edit' button-- those 3 gray dots on the upper right hand corner of your post has a drop down menu-- click on edit to change your post.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

YIPEEEEEEEEE

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Brilliant!!!!!  Thank you JJM Heart  That is one well-hidden edit button!