Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy Day, Happy Day. We got ourselves a forum!!

I never would have found this without reading this on the general thread.  It took me a minute to figure  it out.  It's so nice to have a dedicated place again.

Valued Contributor

Great news. At least I will be able to find something on these new boards. But how can something be available to be read on the subforums, and not on the general fashion baards? Doesn't exactly make sense! Seems to be that all sub forums should also be included in the fashion boards as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Great news. At least I will be able to find something on these new boards. But how can something be available to be read on the subforums, and not on the general fashion baards? Doesn't exactly make sense! Seems to be that all sub forums should also be included in the fashion boards as well.

Agreed. I think that's going to be round two!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Yey!!!
Honored Contributor

Yay!!!!
Respected Contributor

Yay!!! What great news...Our collective whining paid off Woman Happy

I'm impressed with QVC's responsiveness. They listened. Kudos to the QVC team & all the Linea Ladies who persevered!

Honored Contributor

@crdlb wrote:

All the other brands owe us a high five! At least I can add a bookmark again!

Congrats for the return of your Linea forum!!! 

While I'm not a Linea girl, as a Wenner (Wen hair care), I'm happy for the Linea ladies and happy that Wenners now also have their own forum.

I want to thank all the Linea ladies for their enthusiasm in "hearting" the heck out of their Linea forum thread in the Suggestion Box category. -- As a Wenner, I took my inspiration for a Wen forum from the enthusiastic way you fought to get your forum back. In fact, I shared this info with other Wenners, and suggested that they heart the heck out of the request for a Wen forum thread in the Suggestion Box. 

So congrats again, and thanks for fighting the good fight!! 

-- bebe, a Wen enthusiastSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Happy to see this!!!!!!!

Now maybe we can discuss our love for our favorite brand "LINEA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Woot! Woot!

They also fixed the issues I was having with the page overall.  It now loads correctly and nothing jumps on the screen when I type.  I stayed away for a few days and am happy to see the progress, altho from a customer standpoint, it should have been a seamless deployment. 

Now, back to fashion!

Regular Contributor

So glad to see the Linea forum is back! The whole "upgrade" of the forums was a mess-- and it is much harder to read for those of us with aging eyes. I was unable to post anything to the forums until today, since the Q refused to recognize I was already a member and had a registered login. They wanted me to create a new identity and wait for them to send me an email before I could post! I wasn't having any of that and just waited it out. 

I'd suggest that folks still put LINEA in the subject line when creating a new topic, in case things get misallocated again.