Respected Contributor

Re: Great Presentation Louis and Host.

[ Edited ]

@queendiva

You are probably right regarding the retro sweater.  Possibly the colors are different, but the beautiful pattern appears the same. I will have my new black printed boho skirt and blouse home in a week.  I will then get to see in person.  I love my Linea black flower printed retro sweater. It is a beautiful print and so versatile.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra: I think you may be right about the floral patterns being the same, maybe not in size or color, though. 

Like you, I love that black sweater! Odd, because I rarely wear floral prints. I think it's the more neutral colors of that sweater that works for me.

Enjoy your new purchases. Hope you love them! Are you getting the new black ENR WK duster? That would look great over the black floral blouse. Just sayin...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Seka  I now ordered red patterned shirt to wear with black patterned boho as shown by Louis cannot do the black shirt black near face washes me out.  I did order the new yellow shirt with cami to wear with the red patterned boho though.  Love these outfits.

@JustJazzmom  Your idea of turquoise pants sounds great with the black shirt.

How lucky we are to have these fun outfits.

Enjoy your purchases everyone.

Many years ago JCPenney and Macy's used to sell Erika capris. Now the only place they are sold is Sears. My last color I bought last year was purple. Love them because of drawstring waist, tie bottoms or button bottoms (depending on year I bought them). The buttons are decorative, not working. They are also 100% cotton and they do not shrink when washed or dried.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom  I did indeed see your Erika capris in the pics you posted on another thread.  They look really nice - I have - after reading your post - ordered the black patterned shirt and will hunt for turquoise pants stealing your fashion advice.

I looked at the black shirt again and there are a lot of bright colors around the neck do I am going to give it a try.

On another note Just Jazzmom is it o.k. To prune my roses this week.  We have rain and temps at night 30's but we may have snow next week been saying snow for 2 weeks but we have had temps in high 60's and low 70's during day!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom.  Sorry another ask do Erika's fit true to size?  My iPad going peculiar doing its own thing.  Thanks for help.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva

I like the whisperknit duster and shell.  I own a lot of whisperknit.  I feel I may be too short to pull off that look.  I am hesitant and still deciding.  I am thinking I may wear some of my Linea black moss crepe tops with the boho skirt. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@JustJazzmom  I did indeed see your Erika capris in the pics you posted on another thread.  They look really nice - I have - after reading your post - ordered the black patterned shirt and will hunt for turquoise pants stealing your fashion advice.

I looked at the black shirt again and there are a lot of bright colors around the neck do I am going to give it a try.

On another note Just Jazzmom is it o.k. To prune my roses this week.  We have rain and temps at night 30's but we may have snow next week been saying snow for 2 weeks but we have had temps in high 60's and low 70's during day!

Yes, you can prune but you may have to prune again in another month when you start to see winter damage -- blackened or brown canes/stems. It's better to prune before roses leaf out so you can see the rose's structure for any crossing or rubbing branches. Prune obviously dead stems/canes. 

Where I am on LI, I wait till mid March till April to remove winter damaged canes. I prune just till I see green stem. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

If I'm not mistaken and IIRC, Steinmart carries the Erica line of pants, too.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

If I'm not mistaken and IIRC, Steinmart carries the Erica line of pants, too.

No, I just checked the label in my pants - Steinmart carries a brand that is "ERIC" without the "a".  They are found in the Boutique part of the store.  (Love me some Steinmart!) Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom  I love the idea of wearing a solid- capri, legging or bermuda short with the flowered boho shirt.  The turquoise seed beaded necklace is dynamite with the red shirt which I ordered.  I have the denim short jacket in yellow which I am excited to wear with the printed skirt in red, too.  The black combo will be a cinch to find options already in my wardrobe to mix and match.  So excited for these new , versatile pieces!