Trusted Contributor

Lots of good pieces of Louis's jewelry at 50% off.  Banner up above, or on home page.  Some reviews are a bit iffy, but worth a try!  I got the long necklace with large, faceted black beads.  Anybody know if it's glass?  No video, but can be seen on the one for the multi-faceted, very long necklace that comes in two choices.

Respected Contributor

Re: Great Jewelry Clearance!

[ Edited ]

If you are talking about the necklace with the very large beads that comes in clear and black I have the necklace. The faceted beads are a good quality, but I don't know if they are glass. I think if they were glass the necklace would weigh so much you couldn't wear it. They are probably resin. I love mine and always get compliments.

Trusted Contributor

Marilyn, thanks.  I wouldn't want heavy.  They look very pretty.

Respected Contributor

It's not a light necklace, but it's a statement necklace, and really makes a simple black dress or white top. I love it. The clear is especially beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, minNYC! I ordered the gunmetal palm necklace last time it was half price. It fills in a neckline beautifully so I just ordered the silvertone. Good price for such a substantial and well-designed piece.
Trusted Contributor

I just realized the title says "glass"!  Shouldn't be shopping at 5AM!

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful necklace, Helping!

Respected Contributor

The price is amazing for this necklace. $32 and change is a steal. I just picked up the clear for a friend as a present. She keeps admiring mine every time I wear it.