Honored Contributor

CWC has a new arrival 'boyfriend' ponte knit jacket in alabaster color. Not sure if its the same shade as LDO's alabaster items.

Ponte Perfect® Boyfriend Jacket, Alabaster, large

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: For Alabaster Lovers

[ Edited ]

Beautiful and LONG! Heart

Thanks for posting, @JustJazzmom, but I'm out of the loop...what's CWC?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Coldwater Creek. Used to be a B & M store and then went online only. Many items are classic designs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Coldwater Creek. Used to be a B & M store and then went online only. Many items are classic designs.

Ahh! Thank you! Knew they went out of business, but didn't know they were online now. Smart move for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Ahh! Thank you! Knew they went out of business, but didn't know they were online now. Smart move for them.

Some people say it's not the same store it once was. I've bought online their camisoles, their double lace tanks and a few of their blouses.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Some people say it's not the same store it once was. I've bought online their camisoles, their double lace tanks and a few of their blouses.

Funny you say that...I just tried to order the jacket online with a 20% off coupon, but even though it was "applied" it didn't change the total amount. So, I had to email CS--there's no "live chat" even, which is astounding since this is their only storefront. Saw one review saying CS was disappointing...But, I love the looks of that jacket and I'll persevere!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Funny you say that...I just tried to order the jacket online with a 20% off coupon, but even though it was "applied" it didn't change the total amount. So, I had to email CS--there's no "live chat" even, which is astounding since this is their only storefront. Saw one review saying CS was disappointing...But, I love the looks of that jacket and I'll persevere!

I noticed that any codes say applied, but do not show the price reduction or free shipping until you are ready to submit your order. If you do not see the change in your order before hitting 'submit' then I would contact C/S.

Honored Contributor

Any of my reviews are from ChrisfromLI over there. I ordered the charcoal gray camisole to go below a sheer blouse from them (they look great together!) and went back for 4 more camisoles.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom

Thanks--I'll try that! And, I'll have to check out the camisoles...

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that jacket and almost ordered it, but was waiting on a sale. I love LDO's long ponte  bf jacket and I have it  in black. But the taupe didn't work my coloring. I'm thinking this CWC just might be a great color.

I've purchased a few items from this new version of CWC ... and most items were as described and fit true to size. That said, I did buy soft clothing v structured and went by recommendations from reviewers. If someone said it ran small thru bust... I took that into account. 

Have not tried their pants. I have very little luck buying pants w/o trying them on.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."