Respected Contributor

Re: Fluted Bead Cross Necklace reduced from $79 to $49.96!

My necklace arrived today and it looks like something from a Byzantine treasure trove, absolutely unbelievably stunning!  

I am so sorry I did not heed everyone's raves over this collection, because I said to myself I have plenty of jewelry, I have statement pieces, I wear silver!  It was easy to pass it by.

Whatever made me take the plunge I don't know, probably the sale price and more of an attitude since turning 70, but this is so exquisite I feel like an idiot now for missing the other pieces.  However, I shall be content with this one, have gold pieces to wear with it so as not to compete with its glory, so it will work out.

I was wearing white slim jeans, black sandals, and a black swing tee/top and put this on and it was transforming.  My face lit up, my hair looked better, I love it.  I showed it to my DH and he turned around and all but gasped....then managed to ask where I got it as he probably thought it was thousands, and real gold, etc.

Told hime the Linea/Louis story and he realized it was from the designer who did the amazing palm frond necklace and earrings so was very pleased.  He loved the hammered antique look of the gold, the heaviness of it, the fluted beads between the crosses, everything.  

If you want a statement necklace unlike the resin and crystals that abound, this is it.  It is heart-racingly beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

just a FYI......this necklace has now been marked down ANOTHER $10 and it is now priced at $39.49. make sure to call for a price adjustment if you bought this within the last 30 days.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Fluted-Bead-Cross-Necklace.product.J296898.html?sc=J29689...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

Thanks!  Will do.  One of the crosses on this necklace is worth that price.

Valued Contributor

Ladies it was just this morning reduced again. It is now $39.49!!! So if you ordered within the last 30 days, call customer service to receive a credit. I just ordered at this new price! 

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

@sunshine45

Thanks!  Will do.  One of the crosses on this necklace is worth that price.

you are welcome @author.

who doesnt love a further markdown? Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein