Respected Contributor

Fluted Bead Cross Necklace reduced from $79 to $49.96!

[ Edited ]

The gorgeous Fluted Bead Cross Necklace (J296898)

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Fluted Bead Cross Necklace - J296898

has been reduced from $79.00 to $49.96 and can be purchased on three easy payments of $16.65 (Good until August 23, 2016 2:59 a.m. ET ).

I have been watching this one for a while and am delighted at this almost $30 savings. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fluted Bead Cross Necklace reduced from $79 to $49.96!

Thank you! This one's been on my wish list for over a year. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Here are some pictures from Louis' site showing what other pieces he has from this collection and how you can combine them with this necklace:

WK scarf8

August 201426

Respected Contributor

I have this Nevklace - I don't wear Cross Necklaces but this one is very different! It is so well made - & Beautiful! Looks great in the summertime with a simple dress - or a white shirt & jeans. Fall/Winter - over all my Linea WK cardigans & sweaters.
Respected Contributor

I may order this even though I normally wear silver jewelry; it is one of those classic iconic Louis designs that won't come around again.  It could open a whole new look for me, who knows.  I am becoming super adventurous now that I am 70!  It's a stunning piece and such a great price now.

Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

I may order this even though I normally wear silver jewelry; it is one of those classic iconic Louis designs that won't come around again.  It could open a whole new look for me, who knows.  I am becoming super adventurous now that I am 70!  It's a stunning piece and such a great price now.

Dear author,

You go, girl.  Seventy is the new forty!

Respected Contributor

@Writer with Flair

Thanks!  I feel I hit my stride at 60 and have become what I was meant to be at 70.  There is hope for all the youngsters here...!

Trusted Contributor

I have ALL the other Byzantine pieces including two kinds of earrings and have been vacillating on this final piece for a loooooong time.  With the sale price, I could resist no longer!

Respected Contributor

@barbara in Virginia wrote:

I have ALL the other Byzantine pieces including two kinds of earrings and have been vacillating on this final piece for a loooooong time.  With the sale price, I could resist no longer!

Barbara,

Ditto that.  I also could not pass up that gorgeous necklace at that amazing price.  (I, too, have everything but the bracelet in the Byzantine Collection.)  The quality of all those Byzantine pieces is amazing. 

I actually have an old Anne Klein necklace (the stones a various colors--not black as they appear in the picture)

Anne Klein Enamel Gold tone Choker Toggle Necklace

that works with this collection--especially, the

Changeable Earrings,

Linea by Louis DellOlio Changeable Drop Colorful Earrings - J267611

the Hammered Button Earrings (of which I have one pair in the red, one pair in the green, and two in the blue),  

Linea by Louis DellOlio Hammered Button Earrings - J284037

and the Simulated Gemstone necklace, J264037.

No Image Found

I also have a vintage Anne Klein cross pin from that era that goes with these pieces.

Back in 2014, Louis posted some pictures of original Anne Klein pieces that inspired the Linea Byzantine Collection.  I thought you might like to see them and read his comments about them.

Fall 1990

…………The collage of photos above are all pictures from my 1990 Fall Anne Klein Look Book. These photos represented looks right from the runway…..but most importantly….clothes, jewelry, hose and hats that were purchased by the stores and were housed in the AK boutiques. As you can also see some of the jewelry pieces are very close to the pieces I am offering you now, and some have been redesigned for today…….Case in point…the earrings were much bigger then they are now………I hope you enjoy this look back 24 years!!!!! WOW I can’t believe these pictures were taken 24 years ago….I don’t think there is one outfit on these pages that you couldn’t wear today……… Tunics, suedes, brocades, jacquards, crushed velvet, boucles, satins and knits are all current in fashion today……….Good style lasts forever ........Louis

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for the restrospective, Writer With Flair!

I completely agree that these pieces are timeless.  I usually bring them out for the holidays.  ALWAYS get compliments!