Honored Contributor

Faux Shetland Wool Pullover Available Now In

split sizes and colors for now!!

Check back later today and tomorrow for more sizes in the colors.

Heather Gray is available in all sizes now.

New color is Antique Rose and check Louis' blog for the color.

A259108

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Faux Shetland Wool Pullover Available Now In

[ Edited ]

Antique Rose sold out already????????

I am sure they are just loading up the system with the inventory. Let's hope!

Honored Contributor

@TexasMom1

I've been checking several times a day since Louis said the new color would be available in November, I think they are entering items into inventory.

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Thanks for letting us know.  So glad I decided to take a moment to look at the Linea forum while finishing my cup of coffee. Last year the size I ordered in the Persian Blue was too large. I was unable to get a smaller size in that color.  Glad that color returned. I ordered down one size in the blue and the grey. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

I ordered both the grey and the antique rose last night. I've been checking this item each night since Louis announced it's return on his blog. It has become routine - plug in the phone to charge but check the Q app just before, LOL. Apparently they only re-stocked the gray for return colors. None of the stock has changed in the previous colors except that one. I've about worn my stone one to shreds. It is more house-worthy now than work-worthy. I was hoping to buy a second one.

Honored Contributor

When I wear these tops and then wash them in the machine, I turn them inside out and then once cleaned, I hang them to dry right side out.

For those new to this line, stick with your usual size in Linea tops. The top is supposed to look like a 'boyfriend' top. Going up a size, it will look like you chose the incorrect size.

Persian Blue looks like Misses sizes are there except XXS; and the Antique Rose only has Plus sizes available for now. I doubt anyone at the warehouse is entering the Misses sizes in this color today. But maybe later today it will show up as being in stock.

Super Contributor

All sizes available in Auntique Rose.Woman Happy I sized down to small because the measurements coincide with the insert panel tunic in medium.

Esteemed Contributor

@H20gal

That is such a pretty color. Had to have it. Just had to.

Like you, I sized down.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I already own the Persian Blue and Stone faux Shetland pullover sweater, and I just ordered the new Antique Rose (like I need another sweater!).

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last year I ordered the Persian Blue in small.  It was very large on me.  I returned it hoping to exchange for a smaller size in that color. But I never got one. This year I ordered the Persian Blue and the Heather Grey in XS.  I received them both today and they fit just perfectly. They are a very relaxed fit on me.