Honored Contributor

Faux Shetland Sweaters Arrived!!

Purchased the blackberry & willow shades and they are as depicted on video of A282511. Purchased my usual Small size for tops and the sleeves are slightly long but if I wanted to I can cuff them once or push the sleeves up slightly. I do not plan on layering with a sweater below it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Faux Shetland Sweaters Arrived!!

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Purchased the blackberry & willow shades and they are as depicted on video of A282511. Purchased my usual Small size for tops and the sleeves are slightly long but if I wanted to I can cuff them once or push the sleeves up slightly. I do not plan on layering with a sweater below it.

@JustJazzmom Tks for posting. I ordered the same colors also and they're in route. Great sweater and "Shetland" is such a classic in this style. The Willow looks so refreshing but the Blackberry is my new favorite along with Scarlet Red in this season's offerings. (The camel looks pretty nice too) Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I am sorry that leggings are clearanced and there is no blackberry!

The buyers prevent Louis from doing a total look! Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

Mine arrived today. I bought the same colors - blackberry and willow. Wow, what great colors! Perfect additions to my collection (stone, hunter, heather gray, and Persian blue). 

Respected Contributor

I got the blackberry too and I love it. I also got the navy and I can't describe it, but it's so beautiful. Not your typical navy. It's a midnight blue. It's dark and rich. The willow is peaking my interest too. It looks so fresh.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom - what is the item# of the sweater?

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

It

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom - what is the item# of the sweater?

Thanks.

@Luvitorleaveit1 A259108

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @rochelleS!

Trusted Contributor

I received my blackberry and willow sweaters.  Love the colors, especially the blackberry, but for some reason the yarn in the willow colorway feels different than the other sweaters in this yarn.  It's hard to describe.  I have several pullovers and cardigans from last year in this yarn.  I may send the willow back.  I too, wish we could have had matching leggings.  Or, can I be bold, some ponte pants?

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I received my blackberry and willow sweaters.  Love the colors, especially the blackberry, but for some reason the yarn in the willow colorway feels different than the other sweaters in this yarn.  It's hard to describe.  I have several pullovers and cardigans from last year in this yarn.  I may send the willow back.  I too, wish we could have had matching leggings.  Or, can I be bold, some ponte pants?

Wash it first then see how it feels before you make your decision.