Honored Contributor

Re: Fall is coming- what are you wearing this September?

A beautiful day w/o humidity -- wearing the black & white striped  S/S WK top over the black Leisure pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I went out last night to dinner.  I Linea Lt khaki slim ankle pants, Linea sweater with lace on back, Ripka gold chrono watch, Bronzo Italia long 36" yellow gold spiga chain, Oro Nuovo yellow gold hoop earrings, my own 14Kt gold bracelets, Fly London beige Yala shoes and I carried a Brahmin beige handbag.  

Respected Contributor

Went to the mall yesterday to do some serious shopping for this and that on a lovely cool fall day.  

I wore brand new light wash skinny jeans with narrow cuff, Clark's flatforms in grey suede, black trim, A268141 Linea WK ribbed cardi in black (with front placket hand sewn together so it doesn't gap), J288005 Linea silver earrings, silver/iolite Ripka watch J323368, Ripka domed ring with black dmq and fancy cut amethysts, smoke grey Dooney Saffiano zip zip, which I go back to all the time because I love it.

This is becoming my new look - dressier items like the Linea sweater paired with sleek well-fitting jeans or the Linea slim ankle pants for a more day look that is also comfy, flattering, and current.  

This sweater is the perfect length on me ( I'm 5'4") for slim pants or even leggings should I ever go in that direction, which I won't.  It doesn't come to my knees but covers areas I like covered when I wear skinny pants.

While waiting in the line for my Lancome GWP and order, I had compliments!  There were three inquiries about the WK sweater as it is really a standout piece, and I felt so "me" in it.  It skims over flaws and hangs and moves beautifully, and those tiny pleats are very much featured in top designers' collections this fall.  

Yes, I did explain where to get the sweater.....!  

Today the same earrings should arrive, but in gunmetal, can't wait.

Honored Contributor

The calendar says first full day of Fall but it feels like summer outside!

I'm wearing the gauze crepe pants in black (A276295) with the blue/black 'eyelash' cap sleeve top (A279516). 

Wearing Urban Decay Chaos eyeliner and an Ultimate II eyeshadow called Heather Blue on the lids and Ash Beige below the brow. Wearing Verragio Diamonique stud earrings.  

Valued Contributor

Today is the first truly fall-feeling day we've had here on the Niagara Frontier. What a summer we've had, but I'm ready for it to end. Don't quote me on this when January rolls around. At 63 and cloudy, I needed to put away the crops & linen at last, so I pulled out the chestnut knit slim pants, paired them with the long taupe hoodie & a matching JJill taupe pima cotton V-neck, some leopard print Topsiders, & my taupe D&B satchel before heading out. I know there were some complaints about the waistband on these pants, but I have found these to be some of the most flattering casual pants in the line, have had no real issues with the waistband, & bought them in 3 colors. I really like them, & wear them often.

Respected Contributor

I am going out to dinner and wearing the following LInea:

LInea black slim ankle pants

Linea black moss crepe with 3/4 length sleeves

Fly London black yala shoes

Ripka new Verona tassel necklce in sterling

Ripka silver earrings J285218

Ripka Sterling Chrono watch

Ripka silver tennis bracelet with saphire heart clasp

Ripka silver bangle 

Brahmin anywhere tote in black melbourne 

Respected Contributor

Going out to dinner tonight at a favorite place, sort of upscale casual? Great dining, rustic casual ambience.  So, decided to wear black skinny jeans, a black rayon span tunic length top that has a vee neck and then a separate tie that I tied in a menswear knot that lies in the vee over skin, I know, hard to explain but they are everywhere now and unexpectedly I tried this on and liked it.

Added gunmetal bold hoop Linea earrings J288005, a Ripka watch J318511, rectangular face, black leather quilted band, and a diamond cocktail ring, and threw on the vintage Linea dark olive embroidered boucle topper.  

Wow, it still looks great!  It doesn't button, sigh,  as I have increased in girth, but looks debonair left open with the skinny tie hanging down, centered.

All set to go, have to find my olive suede drawstring Dooney and some black shoes.  The quality and design of the embroidery on this coat are top tier, and I await compliments!  I kept everything else simple to showcase the coat.

With all the luxe embroidered looks this year in fashion, I decided to bring on the boucle!!

Honored Contributor

Our first fall day here in the 60's/70's.

Wearing the black 3/4 sleeve moss crepe V neck top in black over my Leisure black pants & black sandals. Wearing a diamond 1" high cross on a white gold chain with Diamonique lever back drop earrings. Wearing black eyeshadow on lids with Lancôme Black Ebony pencil on lower lashes.

Esteemed Contributor

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pull-On Cropped Pants - A273859Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit V-Neck CardiganLinea by Louis Dell'Olio Set of 2 Whisper Knit Tank & T-Shirt

Chilly and windy this morning coming to work I am wearing these pants with my perfectly pink cardigan and perfectly pink v-neck top, pearl earrings, silver bangles and gunmetal invicta watch and light blue puma sneakers, I am changing into my coach blue two-toned suede flats.

Honored Contributor

Another cool day here wearing the 3/4 sleeve moss crepe top in light tan/khaki over my black Leisure pants. Wearing Almay nude eyeshadows and Urban Decay Whiskey pencil eyeliner.