Valued Contributor

Re: FOUR New Items Posted on Q!

I hope the pants will work for me with flats but, I am passing on the crew neck. When you are tall and long waisted it will just look skimpy and shrunken. 

Respected Contributor

@gardensla. Thanks for the information on the pants.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@buddylou wrote:

I hope the pants will work for me with flats but, I am passing on the crew neck. When you are tall and long waisted it will just look skimpy and shrunken. 

Agree. I think it even looks that way on the average-sized model.

Such a shame, because like many of you, I need this basic sweater in all the colors offered. We haven't seen a WK like this one in ages. I suppose QVC will now make us wait another year to see another one?

Super Contributor

I see the super ponte pants are only in two colors I think black and walnut. I thought there were other colors but maybe I heard wrong. 

Respected Contributor

The measurements for the S seem more like an XS; e.g. 36in for chest.

Esteemed Contributor

For anyone interested in a similar WK top to the new shorter crew neck, you might want to check out A237405, which has a rather high scoop neck.  It's still available in a few scattered colors/sizes:  Ruby (XL), Topaz (XL & 1X) and Black (XXS).  I have it in ruby & topaz, and it's the lighter weight WK, not ENR. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

For anyone interested in a similar WK top to the new shorter crew neck, you might want to check out A237405, which has a rather high scoop neck.  It's still available in a few scattered colors/sizes:  Ruby (XL), Topaz (XL & 1X) and Black (XXS).  I have it in ruby & topaz, and it's the lighter weight WK, not ENR. 

I have this sweater, but there are hardly any sizes left now. A reorder of this sweater would be great, especially if it included the new colors--scarlet red and espresso--and we didn't have to wait a year or more.

Respected Contributor

Despite the shorter length of the WK crewneck, I think it will work out fine under a jacket or paired with a cardigan.  

Personally, I like changing up and having the option of a shorter length as well as a longer length to choose from.  Some things look better in a shorter version, depending on how they are styled.  I'm sure Louis will have lots of ideas.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If a sweater is too short, it's too short. It's just like the pant length issue--those of us who are tall get talked into wearing the pants shorter, as if we'll get used to that look. I say to QVC--give us clothes that fit all women--not just some women.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think many in the fashion industry have certain set notions in regards to lengths of clothing. I think QVC company is driving these ridiculous notions that one size fits all when in reality it is for a certain group of women.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼