Super Contributor

Re: FOUR New Items Posted on Q!

In regard to length only, this new crewneck sweater is actually a bit longer than the beloved vee neck that has not been reordered that so many of us love and have multiples of.  If you have the vee neck and it works for you, this crewneck should work just as well.  

I have at least six colors of that vee neck, and was really disappointed to learn it's being discontinued as it is my all time favorite WK.  I hope the new crewneck fits much the same way and that we will get it in other colors down the road.

Valued Contributor

The v-neck WK length and sleeve length does work for me, but just barely!  I am 5'4".  Any shorter length or sleeve length than that would not work for me.  The regular length of the pants will work for me also.  I can wear the 30" inseam, but the petite would be too short for me. 

I have not ordered Linea pants since last year when I ordered the grey ponte knit the first time it was offered to us that I had to have the length altered.  So I am grateful to get a new ponte knit pant that the length will work for me. 

Respected Contributor

I like the WK v-neck and own it in many colors, but I'd like it to be longer by 2-3 inches. I think it's too short and I know I'm not alone!

I know others who are active here in this forum & on LDO's blog who've even asked Louis to consider a longer version of the v-neck & I agree. I'm hoping, since the v-neck has not been reordered, that the newer version is longer. NOT tunic length, just longer by a couple of inches.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

For me both the v-neck and t-neck classic WK sweaters are too short in both body and arm length. They "work" but I find myself tugging at them all day. Like you, I just need another 2 inches or so to make these perfect. 

I'm going to try one of these new every-needle rib ones despite the length because they're more heavy weight and might hang a bit lower. That could just be magical thinking, of course!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla

I'm glad I'm not alone! Thank you! I feel the same way about the v-neck and TN length, including wanting longer sleeves. Like you, they are OK in fit, but if I raise my arms, I'm aware of skin showing. It's uncomfortable. I remember posting something about adding length on LDO's blog in a discussion about a new v-neck design and he seemed open to the idea. Or, maybe that's wishful thinking...

I'm glad you mentioned the ENR--that really could make a difference in how the sweater hangs and not feel as short. I have to say, though, the sweater looks short on the model. Guess the only way to know for sure is to try one and see. Maybe we'll both be pleasantly surprised!

Honored Contributor

I could get behind a couple of inches in length for a new v-neck in both body and sleeves.  Not tunic length or those swing sweaters - both at too long for me.  

Respected Contributor

I'm just the opposite of some of you. Most WK tops are longer than I would like and often the sleeves too long.  I am thrilled to see one a little shorter!!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO Check what your size sweater length is on items (other sweaters) of Linea you do own. You might be surprised you already own a sweater in that length. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼