Respected Contributor

Re: FOUR New Crepe Gauze Items Posted on Q!

[ Edited ]

@dulwich

Yes, I'm also planning on sizing down. I'm usually a medium, but the bust measurement at 44.5 is way too big, I'm a 38B/C, so I'll order the small, which is a 42 bust.

Lately, the sizing has been off on some items. The sleeveless wing collar shirt was challenging, too.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO  There is another thread specifically for this jacket I posted on both! Inadvertently.  If you go to this thread you will see reply from JJM she sized down too, but for me to get correct bust size I would have to go down 2 sizes still not sure what to do!

Valued Contributor

While QVC photos of Linea are always bad, the model wearing the v neck tunic looks to me that she is wearing a size too large. That shirt is just hanging on her and you can really see the excess fullness in the back.  Or do you prefer tops to fit like that? http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Gauze-Crepe-Tunic-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A287611.htm...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI - A287617 Crepe Gauze Jacket is on Buy More & Save $4.00.

Respected Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

So, did anyone notice if 3x in linen in the shirt jacket ever posted? Or, is it already sold out?

FYI - Just noticed that the Gauze Crepe Jacket in the colour Linen Size 3X is now showing as available to order.