Esteemed Contributor

Re: FAUX SUEDE JACKET A279526 POSTED - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

[ Edited ]

@gardensla. Ditto your post.

My total for this show is already high enough. Planning DS's wedding in less than a year along with reduction in income starting next year. Can't be as spendy on Linea as in the past.

It PAINS me to pass on a Linea outerwear item! Pain, I tell you!

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this jacket in eggplant.  It could be my fall/winter jacket here in the south, but the "hand wash" aspect might be a deal breaker for me.  Anyone think it couldn't be machine washed in cold?

To be honest with you, even though it says hand wash, I would have a jacket like this dry cleaned JMO.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.  I love it though - don't need it, but love it.  A lot. Ugh. Sigh. 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this jacket in eggplant.  It could be my fall/winter jacket here in the south, but the "hand wash" aspect might be a deal breaker for me.  Anyone think it couldn't be machine washed in cold?

To be honest with you, even though it says hand wash, I would have a jacket like this dry cleaned JMO.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.  I love it though - don't need it, but love it.  A lot. Ugh. Sigh. 

I love this jacket too! I just mention dry cleaning because similar jackets I own in the washable suede -- Dennis Basso former TSV from a few years ago - when I read reviews before ordering people had problems with the fabric if it was machine washed. I ask, how much will it get dirty through use? I guess if worn frequently, I would dry clean it post the winter/fall.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I ordered the olive yesterday. Saw the video and now I want all the colors. Lol. I initially wanted the eggplant as well as olive but passed because it appears to lean more burgundy/brown than purple. I was hoping it'd go with my Marc Fisher booties that were a TSV last month that I got in wine, which lean more purple.

The dark umber is so rich and the grey with the gunmetal hardware would go with my cooler clothes/silver and gunmetal jewelry.

Argh. I want another one, especially while on sale.
Respected Contributor

We miss you, Jac! Feel better

Honored Contributor

I was on the fence about this jacket until I just saw the presentation.  I ordered the steel blue because it had the gunmetal hardware which is what I wear alot of.  Looking forward to getting it! 

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to decide on what color to order also.  I love eggplant color, but someone said it is more brown and I don't wear brown.  Thinking of the olive--have light to med. brown hair; brown eyes with a hint of green.  I'm also wondering if it will be too big/long.  I'm petite in height and usually order XS.  Thinking of getting XXS in this if I order.