Respected Contributor

Re: FAUX SUEDE JACKET A279526 POSTED - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

[ Edited ]

I'm so undecided. I want to place my order so I can stop thinking about it. Need the olive. Wavering between the eggplant and dark umber. I like the grey too, lol. While the price isn't bad, it's just a little more than I expected. And now that I'm considering getting a few of the English rib sweaters, I need to limit myself to one jacket. But if I don't get the sweaters because I think they may be too warm...should I get another jacket while it has a featured price and easy pay?

Problem is I'm in FL and really need to purchase more wisely. I really thought I wanted the eggplant but it seems more burgundy/brown. *sigh*

I need to win the lottery.

Valued Contributor

I have ordered the dark umber.  I have a question, the ponte pants show dark umber sold out.  Is that an old color or is it new, just not avail yet? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA wrote:

I have ordered the dark umber.  I have a question, the ponte pants show dark umber sold out.  Is that an old color or is it new, just not avail yet? 

@KKWA The dark umber is a new color in the ponte pant, but not available yet. It's a ridiculous quirk of the QVC system to show it as "sold out" when the color hasn't been presented...

Super Contributor

I got the dark umber (which Louis called "tobacco" in his blog).  I really am glad Louis posts photos on his blog because often the QVC photos aren't that great in styling or in the color display! 

Honored Contributor

No video yet? Woman Mad

Good thing I recorded it on my DVR!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Video has been posted. Only one model - wearing the Eggplant. Half way through - Host put the Dark Umber Jacket on. Louis always does an amazing job describing his designs - he truly loves what he does!
Honored Contributor

That eggplant is going to look fabulous on you @Mustang Shar! I just watched my DVR and if I didn't have so many faux suede outdoor use jackets, I would get this color! Heart

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this jacket in eggplant.  It could be my fall/winter jacket here in the south, but the "hand wash" aspect might be a deal breaker for me.  Anyone think it couldn't be machine washed in cold?

Esteemed Contributor

That jacket in eggplant is just TDF. So Ralph Lauren. 

donotneeddonotneeddonotneeddonotneed....

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this jacket in eggplant.  It could be my fall/winter jacket here in the south, but the "hand wash" aspect might be a deal breaker for me.  Anyone think it couldn't be machine washed in cold?

To be honest with you, even though it says hand wash, I would have a jacket like this dry cleaned JMO.