Respected Contributor

FAUX SUEDE JACKET A279526 POSTED - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

Love this Jacket!  Dark Umber, Eggplant, Olive and Steel Blue - they are all Gorgeous!  As soon as I finish this post - will be ordering the Dark Umber (for me) and the Eggplant (for a Family Member - we wear the same size)!

Respected Contributor

Re: FAUX SUEDE JACKET A279526 POSTED - AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

Yay!! Another one off my list...getting the olive Heart

Thanks, @Seka

Honored Contributor

Wow, it's pricey.  For just a little over $100. You can get real suede.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The jacket looks nice although I fear the sleeves would be way too long on me. The price does seem a bit high for polyester. QVC knows that there are many of us Linea fans out there and perhaps they feel they can get away with a hundred-buck price tag.

i still think Louis is QVC's best designer, yet I can't help but recall his earliest offerings...such beautiful designs, workmanship, and fabrics. Those days are gone. It makes me sad...and angry.

Trusted Contributor

I sure wasn't expecting that high of a price.  Think that I'll hafta pass on this, although it makes me unhappy.  Cat Frustrated

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I placed my order. I don't think the price is unreasonable if the quality is good. It takes just as much labor to make a faux sued jacket as a real suede jacket, and the upkeep is so much easier and cheaper. I love my suede jackets, but this is a great everyday jacket. BTW suede jackets haven't been $100 for a long time. They are closer to $200 and above.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow do all the colors look sumptuous and beautiful!  His faux suedes are great I hardly wear my real suede jackets or coats because of the care costs and I have a closet full in all colors and lengths.  I was going for the eggplant but decided on the grey you don't see that color much and it goes with so many other colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I placed my order. I don't think the price is unreasonable if the quality is good. It takes just as much labor to make a faux sued jacket as a real suede jacket, and the upkeep is so much easier and cheaper. I love my suede jackets, but this is a great everyday jacket. BTW suede jackets haven't been $100 for a long time. They are closer to $200 and above.

Here's a similar style for $400 ... and that's a mid-price range:

NMF17_TC18A

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO

Such a gorgeous, satuated color ...   I'm debating ...

Super Contributor

Thanks, Seka! Ordered the Dark Umber.