Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dust has settled. What did you order?

@anniebethsmom wrote:

I have to agree with many of you regarding the space issue!

TN in scartlet and white

Trench in navy

Swing sweater in blackberry

Swing cardigan in scarlet

Motto in navy

Sweater in navy and orange

And finally, the quilted jacket in navy and scarlet

What a haul- I really had thought I showed some restraint, but clearly I did not!  I think ordering the last two weeks make it seem like so much less...

@anniebethsmom

That's a nice list (I say this because it's so close to my own!!).  I was just going to order the new winter white pullover...see how well I did.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Black trench arriving today ... everything else shipped this morning ...

Trusted Contributor

I just got the swing sweater in blackberry.  Hope I llove it.

Honored Contributor

Well, I was not going to order anything but today I decided to take a chance on the faux suede jacket in steel blue even though I am not a fan of the anorak style.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blackberry Swing Sweater

Black/Black Trench

Olive Green Anorak

I am still considering the cream and black sweater as well as the English sweater. I am  trying to restrain myself as we are just beginning the season with Louis.  My purchases are still in process as I ordered at midnight Monday night.

My sisters went wild with the animal jacquard jackets on half price. They had always admired my jackets and the versatility.  They live in Nashville and Memphis.  The weight of the animal jacquard is perfect for their weather.  I own all 4 colors currently offered.  I wish I had ordered when cobalt and raspberry were offered.  One of my favorite Linea purchases of all time.

Valued Contributor

Red TN

Red quillted jacket ( love my black and alabster}

eggpant anourak

cream and black LL top

Navy shaker sweater

and it's only August

Honored Contributor

I liked the way the burnt orange sweater looked and now ordered the navy and camel colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I liked the way the burnt orange sweater looked and now ordered the navy and camel colors.

Looking forward to receiving mine tomorrow or Thursday ... I may even be tempted to get the white and make it a clean sweep. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whose dust has settled? Apparently not mine. I felt I had controlled my cart pretty well but when the first batch arrived this afternoon, I went back and ordered more. I'm such a pushover for tapestry colors like this season's palette. So, adding in today's order, I caved for...

Swing sweater - blackberry and black and went back for chocolate once I tried the other two on. I forgot how wonderful this item fits.

Swing cardigan - scarlet and dark umber. Have mallard on hold until I see a swatch. The dark umber surprised me - it was a good surprise. It is more of a reddish, pinkish brown than a gold-based brown as the camera led me to think. I liked it so much that I went back and ordered the faux suede jacket in the same color today.

The English rib in burnt orange and camel. The burnt orange arrived today. I predict this is going to be like the swing sweater and become one of the LDO essential, core pieces.

And, as a bit of lagniappe... one gold ribbon link necklace. 

Contributor

I see Linea Leisure Ribbed Sweater, what is the English ribbed sweater item number?