Esteemed Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

I recently got an email survey from them asking about my shopping habits.

I made a point to tell them that I don't shop for clothes out of a catalog that aren't modeled on women.  It is hard enough to shop this way, but I find it impossible to tell how something hangs or is cut the way they display their clothes.

That is such a good point about having models vs just showing the item. I do like to see an item on a person...and I also like seeing a video of the model moving to see the clothes from different angles.

I used to buy a lot from CWC when they had B&M stores..then their sizing got all weird and I had a heck of a time with fit. Since the move to catalog, I've purchased a few garments, mainly of knit material, where fit is a bit more forgiving. Their shipping is slow...on par with Q. (I live in Seattle).

I did note that it seems like a lot of CWC and Talbots items are similar to Linea items. Though I do think Linea has a bit better pricing. But when Talbots has a sale...woo hoo... they know how to have a sale.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."