Frequent Contributor

Carolyn Gracie is wearing A280938 in fuschia

I wanted to see this live and there were no sneak peaks. I ordere it in black because I was iffy on what the fuschia shade would look like. It looks great on Carolyn. Plus, my black one arrived and I love it too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie is wearing A280938 in fuschia

Thanks for this. I just tuned in so I could see it on her. I've been debating which color to order. Fuchsias and such are tricky shades. It's a beautiful color, just not sure if it's the best on me.
Super Contributor

I ordered it in fuschia but it hasn't arrived yet so I too am glad to see her in it. I think she looks great, I'm hoping it looks as good in person as it does on her. Thinking about the black too as I love whisper knit!

Valued Contributor

I'm glad to see it on her because now I can remove this one from my wish list. The style is not becoming on her. While she's an apple and I'm an hourglass, the wider open bottom makes her look larger.

It's good to see a garment on a live person. I get frustrated that the models stand immobilized with hands in their pockets or at their sides which does not give me an idea of how something looks when worn.  Since I'm big I'm most interested in seeing Linea garments on Maria, but she is most guilty of not moving and never turns around.  The constraints of poor camera work exacerbate the challenge of truly appreciating how the garment looks worn.

Respected Contributor

@JGalt

It really annoys me when the models just stand there with their hands in their pockets. I want to see what it looks like when they move too. I'd also like to see some of the garments less accessorized, like I would wear them. Sometimes the multiple necklaces are distracting.

While I liked fuchsia on Carolyn, she kept grabbing at the sweater and pulling it in so it wouldn't fly open. It wasn't the most flattering style on her. Not being mean, just being honest!

I for one have some of Louis's open front cardigans so may still give this one a try, but most likely in black.
Respected Contributor

Models on both QVC and HSN sometimes just stand there and don't show the back of the clothes.  It's so annoying, especially when you're considering something that has a longer hem in the back or detail of some kind.  It's also bizarre when they dress models in jackets when they're modeling a shirt but don't have someone there immediately dressed in just the shirt.  There have been times when the models never turned around at all.  You'd think someone would have asked them to show the product from all sides.

Super Contributor

I'd just like to add a huge kudos to Carolyn for consistently wearing QVC clothing even if she is not selling it that day. I'm not trying to start a debate about if the hosts should wear or not, when they are selling or not, (that debate has been beaten to a pulp) I'm just giving her a shout out. It helped me with color, another poster with fit (she took off wish list), etc. It is a HUGE help so not debate here, just wanted to show her some appreciation and love if QVC is listening. Thank you Carolyn!!!