Trusted Contributor

Bracelets New Jewelry Collections

I asked Louis on his blog about a possible bracelet for the new pink chunky necklace and he answered that the models were wearing a sample. The bracelets for the pink and the other new barrel necklaces were NOT ORDERED by the Q buyer. What a shame! If you look at the replay of the new pink tank video you can see the model wearing the pink bracelet, and it is stunning, likewise the white barrel bracelet. 

What was the Q buyer thinking? Sigh........

Honored Contributor

Re: Bracelets New Jewelry Collections

I don't know what the buyer is thinking-- ordering Petites for pants but no Petite sized trapeze cuffs! It stands to reason that if you are petite, you also are petite in your wrists too! 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I am tall but have small wrists.  I love big chunky bracelets.  I would be much more likely to purchase those than his long necklaces (which I do not buy). 

Honored Contributor

I, too, have small wrists and I do like cuff bracelets but not this one for me. It's an atelier look but not for me.  I do have small hands as well.  I am not of medium height, however.  My daughter is 5-8 and wears a size 4 ring.  

Respected Contributor

I am short, a size S in Linea but don't order petites because I'm so long waisted. I love chunky bracelets but have a 5 3/4 wrist. Wondered where the barrel bead bracelet came from. Louis said the wire bracelet probably wouldn't work on a small wrist.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I'm obviously the odd man out here, because my wrist is 5 1/2 in. and I ordered the gold and silver yesterday. I originally ordered chocolate to check for fit, and I'm more than satisfied. I'll wear it pushed partway up my forearm, which is something I often do with this type of bracelet. I love the design of this bracelet, and the matte gold and silver finishes. The opening is actually quite small, no worries about losing a bracelet. In fact, I suspect that the ladies with larger wrists will be bending the bracelet open a bit to get it on.

I indulged myself with the bracelets because the new necklaces won't work for me. I'm too small to wear Louis's bigger, bolder necklaces - I just look like a little girl playing "dress up," lol. Good thing he varies his offerings so we all can all get things that suit us, since Linea Ladies come in all shapes and sizes. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Well I'm obviously the odd man out here, because my wrist is 5 1/2 in. and I ordered the gold and silver yesterday. I originally ordered chocolate to check for fit, and I'm more than satisfied. I'll wear it pushed partway up my forearm, which is something I often do with this type of bracelet. I love the design of this bracelet, and the matte gold and silver finishes. The opening is actually quite small, no worries about losing a bracelet. In fact, I suspect that the ladies with larger wrists will be bending the bracelet open a bit to get it on.

I indulged myself with the bracelets because the new necklaces won't work for me. I'm too small to wear Louis's bigger, bolder necklaces - I just look like a little girl playing "dress up," lol. Good thing he varies his offerings so we all can all get things that suit us, since Linea Ladies come in all shapes and sizes. 

@shoesnbags Can you measure the diameter opening please? Curious about that.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom looking down at the bracelet as an oval, I measured across the widest part. That measures 2 1/2 inches. Measuring across the shorter distance, it's about 2 inches. The opening that you slide your wrist through measures one inch. As mentioned by Louis, the bracelet has some give. When it first arrived I stupidly squeezed it tighter before trying it on. Then I discovered it was now too small to get onto my wrist!  So I gently opened it a bit. That resulted in the one inch opening, which is about how it started out before I tinkered with it.  Hope this makes sense!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I got so excited when I saw that frosted pink bracelet to go with the necklace set I almost lost my mind only to find out that the QVC buyers passed on ordering this makes no sense since it's not a standalone piece it matches the necklace set they already ordered and is top rated????

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with you loveit.....I would have ordered the bracelet to complete the set. It is like the Q does not care if they get our money or not. Especially when it comes to the Linea line where we routinely have to deal with insufficient inventory. Again, what on earth is the Linea buyer thinking?