Trusted Contributor

Re: Bootcut super ponte pants in new colors

Marilyn, so happy to hear you like the new colors of ponte pants. I'll receive mine next week. I have two black, two gray and one taupe and will have a navy and a dark umber. Think I'll get another taupe, too! Great fit and length for me.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@princessaurora

@Helping

@Marlyn1

@princessaurora wrote:

Thanks. I could not tell if the super ponte straight leg pants will be slim or loose like a trouser. I can't wear trouser cut nor do I wear a tight legging. Hoping for slim straight and perfect. At least that is how I want to look in them! 

Does the highlighted portion as well as other comments by Helping and Marilyn mean there is a pic of a super ponte straight leg pant?  If so, can someone post it or let me know an item # where they can be seen in a video?  I'm very interested in a straight leg pant, and hope it has a long inseam, too!  TIA

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

There aren't ant pictures of the new straighter leg pant yet. Louis said it's coming later in the season.

Super Contributor

The reviews are so good on these pants, I'd like to give them a try. I'm wondering if someone can give advice what size to order - I am 5'7", weigh 135 and my hips measure 39".

Frequent Contributor

I received the umber and navy today. I already have the gray, taupe and 3 prs of black. These pants are truly my favorite. I hope new colors keep coming.