Trusted Contributor
“THE BLACK FLORAL PRINT”

flower

…………………………..SURPRISE SURPRISE…..at the last minute the Q has decided to add my new FLORAL PRINT SHIRT, A287619, and BOHO SKIRT, A287620,  to Monday’s Morning Q line up. As it stands now I will be on in the last half hour, but that can change!….These pieces were supposed to be part of my March presentation, but since they arrived at the warehouse early…..why not present them now instead of a month from now! For those of you with early travel plans to warm locals….these could be just the thing to add to your travel wardrobes….The CRINKLE GEORGETTE fabric used for these two pieces is the same as my solid Boho skirt and Safari shirt……The Boho skirt is exactly the same with the same tricot lining, so the size is exactly as it has been.  The new shirt is exactly the same as the solid Safari shirt with the same faux de Chine tank, and REAL SHELL BUTTONS. The only difference is the Floral shirt has a long sleeve with a button cuff instead of the roll-up with the tab. I think the pictures say it all……The new FLORAL EMB. BASEBALL JACKET looks wonderful mixed with the prints….The BLACK GAUZE CREPE pant adds that languid feeling……a perfect compliment to the breezy shirt…….The MARDI GRAS NECKLACEJ335211, and MULTI DROP EARRING, J270116, [at a fabulous clearance price], give the outfit a fun bohemian look……………………………………..so enjoy…………..much Love………………………….Louis

“THE BLUEBELL FLORAL PRINT”

flower1

………………….The look in a word is……………COOL…………….I love the BLUEBELL PRINTS mixed with white, but pale yellow, LEMON, and pale sky blue will also look great…….. The WATERFALL NECKLACE and EARRING SET, J321804, or the COBALT DROP PENDANT J33066, and the CHAIN HOOP, J267610, are just three Linea pieces that you can accessorize beautifully with the BLUEBELL FLORAL………YES, that is a SLEEVELESS WING COLLAR SHIRT that will be coming this SUMMER…You asked for it….you got it!……but…..it’s way too early for descriptions….Let me just say there is a color for each of the floral prints….Lets keep some things a mystery for now!………MIX…or…MATCH your prints for a variety of outfits……..Florals are always in for Spring….but never more so than SPRING 2017…………………………………..enjoy……………much Love………………………..Louis

“THE POPPY RED FLORAL PRINT”

flower2

………………………….I love this SUMMERTIME POPPY RED……………….It’s the GOOD LUCK COLOR!…….Please look at the pictures carefully because each tells a story…..You have your mixes with the Poppy Red playing with the yellow…….accented with the Mardi Gras Necklace or the gorgeous TURQUOISE SEED BEAD NECKLACE, J329589, for a fabulous and unexpected POP!………..You have your SHIRT and SKIRT MATCHED for a wonderful summer 2 piece breezy cool dress…….Wear them belted or loose…..both ways look fabulous!………………For my daring Bohemian gypsy….wear the prints MIXED as shown in the photos to the upper right……………..These are summer clothes to have fun with………Fabulous accessories, bags and footwear are a must…….Every thing you combine with the prints and solids makes an important statement……….Again, these florals will be featured on Monday, Feb. 13th on the Morning Q show. I will be on in the last half hour….unless something changes!……………………………enjoy…………………..much Love…………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Boho Skirt- Prints!

[ Edited ]

I'm loving the sneak peek at the sleeveless wing collar shirt!  Perfect for summer. I will certainly pick this beauty up in whatever colors LDO does. Love, love, love!

Valued Contributor

Black for me. I have the ivory and black baseball jackets. I have 3 of the safari shirts but think the long sleeve will suit me better.

Honored Contributor

Love the skirts

@anniebethsmom

Esteemed Contributor

There is no way on earth that I would wear the baseball jacket with the floral print skirt or blouse!!

The sleeveless wing collar could be a workhorse under summer jackets/sweaters if it comes in pure white and is an inch or two longer than the long-sleeved version.

YMMV

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

As they say, "that's what makes horse racing". I love the emb jacket with the black floral skirt and I also love the black floral shirt under the ivory jacket with ivory pants, just the way Louis shows it. I seen this mix in many magazines. It looks fresh and new, and maybe a little over the top, but that's fine with me.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1. I'm with you love the jackets with the black skirt. My fortunately I did not get the jacket but I do have the white boho skirt and blouse and will mix and match with these new black items - plus white pants -   loving these.