Respected Contributor

Re: Blackberry Swing Sweater A259620 has landed.....!

DiAnne - the only other Item that Louis mentioned coming in Blackberry - Fleece Lined Leggings.

Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

DiAnne - the only other Item that Louis mentioned coming in Blackberry - Fleece Lined Leggings.

Hmmm, colored leggings seem rather juvenile bur I suppose the color is dark enough to be considered a neutral.

Honored Contributor

@Seka

Thanks Seka.  I guess I am out of luck because I don't wear leggings. 

Respected Contributor

@culebra

I had the perfectly pink in this sweater as well, and it did nothing for me, not at all figure flattering, and felt blob-like in it, night and day opposite of how the deeper colors look and work for me.  

Don't know why, as I also have the Stone and it is a light color but looks very sophisticated and cool.  The PP was one of the few things I returned.

The Blackberry is the best of all though, perfection.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Seka

Thanks Seka.  I guess I am out of luck because I don't wear leggings. 

@DiAnne - I used to say that too - until I decided to try Linea Leggings - now I am a fan - Louis has the most wonderful Leggings (not thin and see-through) - I wear them mostly during the Fall/Winter with longer Tunic Tops (or Dresses that are just a tad too short) & Sweaters. 

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

@culebra

I had the perfectly pink in this sweater as well, and it did nothing for me, not at all figure flattering, and felt blob-like in it, night and day opposite of how the deeper colors look and work for me.  

Don't know why, as I also have the Stone and it is a light color but looks very sophisticated and cool.  The PP was one of the few things I returned.

The Blackberry is the best of all though, perfection.

I agree with you on all accounts.  The stone is very sophisticated.  The pink is just "out there..." and the blackberry is TDF.

Respected Contributor

I received my blackberry swing sweater.  What a beautiful color!  I already own this amazing sweater in black, tobacco, perfectly pink(my least favorite) and now blackberry.

I am sure all owners of the swing sweater will agree on the fact that this sweater removes at least 10 lbs. from the body.  Louis Dell Olio certainly knows how to drape and fit woman's clothing.  

Respected Contributor

I had the Blackberry sweater on wait list, and I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived today. It's definitely a keeper! The color is gorgeous!
Honored Contributor

I received mine 2 days ago and it's delicious! A beautiful rich purple family shade! Would love this in other than just jewel colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼