Trusted Contributor

Bar necklace Back! Rose Gold New!

“THE ROSE GOLD BAR NECKLACE”

rose

…………………………….The BAR NECKLACE, A325471, is back in the……………GOLD……………………SILVER…………….GUNMETAL………..and now we are bringing it to you in the new ROSE GOLD! I think this simple bar necklace has been so successful because it SIMPLY WORKS…….Wear it with a Tee shirt, a sweat shirt, a hoodie, a Tee shirt dress, a WK sweater, a Jersey dress, a faux Shetland sweater [shown above], or anything else you can come up with. It doesn’t clash or look too much. It isn’t so minimal that why bother….it’s just enough. It draws peoples attention, and always gets stares and compliments. It’s the type of necklace anyone, at any age can wear…………The gold is classic, the silver is cool and modern, the gunmetal has an edgier more downtown vibe, and the new ROSE GOLD is softer and gentler…………………There are many who own many, and have collected each color…..They make the best presents!…………………………………………………………..

………………………..enjoy……………………..much Love……………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Bar necklace Back! Rose Gold New!

I'm not usually a rose gold lover, but I do love the bar necklace and the rose color could come in handy. I don't have any rose gold earrings. I guess I will have to find a simple pair to go with the Bar.