Respected Contributor

I have never purchased a BoHO skirt.  I love the print of the new black BoHo skirt and shirt. Louis used that print in my favorite cool retro sweater a couple of seasons ago. How does the BOHO skirt run? I am only 5'3" I generally order medium in Linea. I size down to small for the whisper knit pieces. Should I stay with medium or size down to small? 

Valued Contributor

It has an elastic waist so I size down. You're in for a treat if this will be your first Boho. They're wonderful.

Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby

Thanks.  I am looking forward to that outfit.  I agree with you I probably should size down.

Super Contributor

I always size down because then there is less material around the hips.

Honored Contributor

Make sure you don't have extra weight between your waist to hip (below belly button) because the more recent bohos for me which used to fit me in Medium, now do not fit-- probably need a Large. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@culebraI'm 5'2" and I DO NOT size down in the boho.  I order an XS, which is the size I order for all Linea bottoms.  It all depends on your waist size.   Even though I'm relatively slender, I'm built straight up and down, so my waist is not small.  If you have a smaller waist (curvy figure), ordering down will probably work for you.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

Re: BOHO skirt sizing

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Make sure you don't have extra weight between your waist to hip (below belly button) because the more recent bohos for me which used to fit me in Medium, now do not fit-- probably need a Large. 

Are you saying that the sizing in the Bohos has change over the years?

Honored Contributor

@vickybliss wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Are you saying that the sizing in the Bohos has change over the years?

IMO yes, Mediums in older colors -- Ivy, perfectly pink fit me better through that area than newer colors do. Maybe it's me but, I'm not happy!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I brought the boho many years ago in black but never wore it because it was huge.   I love the material and how it flows but I still will have to have the waist taken in.  Has any of you ladies had an issue or advice to help.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

My Boho's are about 3 years old.They are size small. I weae small in LDO pants and skirts but find XS in Boho fits better. Less hip room.