Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the show today?

@diamondscribe I picked up the blue, but I'm loving that white!

Valued Contributor

I agree- the white is so coastal. I had such a hard time choosing one color when it posted, that I did get all three. This is perfect Florida wear.

Super Contributor

just a heads up....I just tried on the moss crepe button up s/s shirt in navy.  Great KNIT. soft and  I'd say it was over sized.  I tried it on over a cotton tee and still too large for me, Iordered the 2x, didn't want it to cling to my middle.  should have stuck to the 1x.  hopes that helps someone.

Trusted Contributor

I agree - YUM!  I kinda wish Maria was modeling one because I'm an XL/1X.  Either way, I ordered yellow and azure in XL on "easy does it day" and they're about to ship.  I don't always care about easy pay, but when I'm ordered a few things like I did Monday, I take advantage of it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@aoldgirl wrote:

just a heads up....I just tried on the moss crepe button up s/s shirt in navy.  Great KNIT. soft and  I'd say it was over sized.  I tried it on over a cotton tee and still too large for me, Iordered the 2x, didn't want it to cling to my middle.  should have stuck to the 1x.  hopes that helps someone.

THANK YOU!  I wasn't sure what size to order.  I love that navy.  How's the sleeve length?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the white (with sleeves) today. Fits true to size. It is a little roomy but would not look as good a size down.

Trusted Contributor

@aoldgirl Really good to know. I did check the click here measurements and I went down a size...I ordered the navy with the navy moss crepe pants to match.

Trusted Contributor

@antiquelover wrote:

I received the white today. Fits true to size. It is a little roomy but would not look as good a size down.

The gauze tunic you mean?

Contributor

The crepe gauze tunic with sleeves. A3273867

Super Contributor

I'm watching some and ordered the shirt in all three colors (yellow, white, and azure) but may cancel the yellow as it's very bright.  I went down a size just because the medium is huge in the bust (44") which is what I get only for outer wear.  I don't want to be looking too "blousy" so will keep my fingers crossed that the small works.  The small is 42" and my bust measurement is only 38" so that's hopefully enough "give."  Decisions!