Contributor

Anyone have an order get lost and show up again?

I ordered the new gauze crepe tunic in Azure.  It left the Q on 6/8 and the order status has been stuck at 'shipment information sent to the post office' since 6/10.  I called CS and they said they would replace it,  but the Azure is no longer available in my size.   I'm really hoping it shows up.   

Just curious if anyone has ever received an item that appears to be lost? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have an order get lost and show up again?

I wouldn't give up on it yet, especially with QVC's shipping.  Sometimes the updates are not shown, then it suddenly appears at your door.  I've had things take up to 12 days from the day I ordered.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Many, many years ago I had an item show up six weeks or so after ordering it. I had already received a replacement from customer service before the original arrived. Sooooo, I did call them back to let them know I was sending one back. Otherwise, the few that have gotten lost in space never found their way to me, including a Little Giant TSV ladder. I always wondered about that one! Customer service sent out a replacement ladder but it had a dent in it. By then my husband was tired of the whole process and said forget it.

Don't give up.....it might still show up. 

Honored Contributor

I've been ordered to get lost before. But I still show up. Smiley LOL

I think there's still a chance you might get the package if in fact it was sent to the post office. I've had packages (not from QVC) show up a week after I should have received it if it was on time.

Respected Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

I've been ordered to get lost before. But I still show up. Smiley LOL

I think there's still a chance you might get the package if in fact it was sent to the post office. I've had packages (not from QVC) show up a week after I should have received it if it was on time.

ROFL, @brewhaha

Laura loves cats!
Contributor

Thanks for your responses.   In will keep my fingers crossed.  In the meantime they are sending a replacement in white. 

Respected Contributor

About twelve years ago I ordered a coat. It didn't come and the Q sent me a replacement. Two months later it showed up! I have no idea where it was wandering.

Contributor

So,  of course it did show up,  the day after the replacement was sent :-)

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

Last Xmas, I ordered a poo-pouri set as a last-minute stocking stuffer.  According to online pkg tracking, it arrived at the UPS center distribution center in Laurel MD but never checked out for delivery.  The item was sold out, so QVC refunded my CC for the lost pkg.  Not a huge deal, but annoying all the same.  Really, who would want to steal poo-pouri?

Valued Contributor

Forgot to mention that I have had a run of bad luck w/items being incomplete (hopefully there isn't a blacklist for serial returners):

* Scott Living Glass Globe Sheperd's Hook - LED battery component was missing.   QVC couldn't just send me a replacement part and told me to send it back, but the item is no longer available (and it was an advance order so I waited almost 2 months to get it in the 1st place).

*  BE Cali Love - advance ordered thru Insider.  Marvelous Moxie was missing, so QVC exchanged item.  Well, actually first they refunded my CC and then I had to reorder, b/c I guess there is a limit on how many ppl can preorder via Insider?

*  Layers by Lizden Marvelush Ruana w/Flower Pin.  Pin was missing.  Same story as the Scott Bros item.

*  XL Twin draft guards:  ordered navy, but was sent brown.