Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else thinking this is going to be one $$$ fall?

[ Edited ]

Regarding the New Coat - if I remember correctly - the only information Louis would divulge was that it will be coming in three colours - Red - and I believe Winter White - & I cannot recall the third colour!

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I can't even look. I saw the lace up tunic and caved. I'm doomed. It's over.

But I love it!!!!!!!!!

@10000Nicknames

That's on my list too in the oatmeal. I'm buying it to go with the taupe boot cut pant. I've been seeing lace up tunics & sweaters all over the place for Fall. We'll be on trend. Woman Wink

@GraceCO wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

But I love it!!!!!!!!!

@10000Nicknames

That's on my list too in the oatmeal. I'm buying it to go with the taupe boot cut pant. I've been seeing lace up tunics & sweaters all over the place for Fall. We'll be on trend. Woman Wink

Yes we will GraceCO!! I love being on trend!! I think the oatmeal is gorgeous, but that bright blue stole my heart. It was love at first view. Sigh….......... ♥:-) 

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

But I love it!!!!!!!!!

@10000Nicknames

@GraceCO wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

But I love it!!!!!!!!!

@10000Nicknames

Yes we will GraceCO!! I love being on trend!! I think the oatmeal is gorgeous, but that bright blue stole my heart. It was love at first view. Sigh….......... ♥:-) 

Oh boy. Evidently I pushed the wrong keys. Sorry. :-\ 

Valued Contributor

Definately, this looks like a budget-buster fall. I ordered heavy on the swing sweater and cardigan today. Ordered the new English Rib pullover and the the ribbon ring necklaces. Love the new colors in the trench, but I keep reminding myself that I only had 3 days to wear my burgundy one from last year. Wish the tan had been offered last year. I would have ordered that as my one and only coat.

Then there are the upcoming scarlet pieces. Per Louis: "

Scarlet Red will be a key color this fall in an assortment of tops, starting with the classic WK TN, and a new coat…..There will also be a new LL. Pant and new additions to the Linea Body line…."

And don't foget the reorder of the WK short sleeve top in September, the leather moto jacket in brown and navy about October, and the super ponte jacket and matching slim leg pant. A267877 is reordered in new colors, as is the trusty A259108 "Shetland" pullover Vneck sweater. Oh, and the turtleneck swing sweater in scarlet, hunter, purple, navy, charcoal and espresso... and oh my budget is crying mercy already, LOL! 

I usually get a breather from November to January because most items then are too warm for Florida. But, January rolls around and the new long ENR open front cardigan with patch pockets is due to pop up. Oh, what sweet torture.

Regular Contributor

ReRe: Anyone else thinking this is going to be one $$$ fall?

There will also be a WK poncho in scarlet (no other colours were mentioned... yet)

Honored Contributor

I checked out AM Style items earlier this morning and saw a really nice cuddle duds cardi, yep ordered the only color pattern they're showing right now.  Good price actually I thought although I'd love to see the other colors too.  Are they plain basic colors or will they too be a muted stripe like the only one they're showing?  I guess time will tell.  I also ordered as is navy leggings by SG that I found.

About 2 wks ago I ordered on other sites 4 pr of booties - three of which went back to respective online shops for one reason or another. Done buying boots, didn't need any of these either but I thought they were really cute. Sometimes pictures speak louder than in person looks as we all know.

Oh I did buy another as is boyfriend cardi by IM - love this cardi! I now have the malibu peach, soft grey, and just bought the black one. Really want the teal green too.  Did I say I LOVE this cardi? I never buy any IM either but this one is a great as is.

Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to answer Gardens' question on the grounds that it might incriminate me!

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I refuse to answer Gardens' question on the grounds that it might incriminate me!

Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@gardensla

I agree.  Monday, August 22 is going to be one expensive day.  I was surprised @JustJazzmom list that included trench as well as wk quilted front sweater.  Louis all along said both items were scheduled for September. 

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@gardensla

I agree.  Monday, August 22 is going to be one expensive day.  I was surprised @JustJazzmom list that included trench as well as wk quilted front sweater.  Louis all along said both items were scheduled for September. 

I posted it because the items are available for order. It's possible they might be presented in September on TV, but for those who want them now, they are available.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼