Valued Contributor

Another note from Jac---boho prints!

Surprise....I am scooping Louie. No one has seen this yet!..(as he just pointed out to me).... Exciting!! The Boho Skirt and The Safari Shirt in a beautiful Romantic Print....and I am very picky about prints. On a snowy day in the North East, these pieces are a wonderful prelude to Spring/Summer. Let's talk about the Floral Print Boho 1st..A287620...I love the way it looks in the print...I think it is so refreshing! The fabric is the same as the well loved solid Boho, and t...he fit is super easy and light, as many of you know....The 3 colors it comes in are all quite different....Bluebell, as I am wearing in the pic, Poppy Red, as seen on the Floral Print Safari Shirt that I am wearing in the pic.... and Black...It feels floaty and oh so feminine on the body. I am really excited to show you these 2 pieces!.....Now....The Floral Print Safari Shirt A287619. We have loved this Classic Style...the only thing a bit different is that it has long sleeves and a button cuff...still easy to roll up..The Tank comes with it, of course. Wear the Skirt and the Shirt together or separate....The Floral Print Safari Shirt comes in the same colors as the The Floral Print Boho...I promise that they feel as good as they look.!.... My next post will be about our show....the line up. etc. Many NEW things!

See More
Image may contain: 1 person
Respected Contributor

Re: Another note from Jac---boho prints!

These prints are beautiful.  Will they be on the Monday show.  Anothere situation where I will have to get up in the middle of the night to make sure I get my choices.

Honored Contributor

Oh, the Poppy Red Safari Shirt ...

Um, um, um. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:

Surprise....I am scooping Louie. No one has seen this yet!..(as he just pointed out to me).... Exciting!! The Boho Skirt and The Safari Shirt in a beautiful Romantic Print....and I am very picky about prints. On a snowy day in the North East, these pieces are a wonderful prelude to Spring/Summer. Let's talk about the Floral Print Boho 1st..A287620...I love the way it looks in the print...I think it is so refreshing! The fabric is the same as the well loved solid Boho, and t...he fit is super easy and light, as many of you know....The 3 colors it comes in are all quite different....Bluebell, as I am wearing in the pic, Poppy Red, as seen on the Floral Print Safari Shirt that I am wearing in the pic.... and Black...It feels floaty and oh so feminine on the body. I am really excited to show you these 2 pieces!.....Now....The Floral Print Safari Shirt A287619. We have loved this Classic Style...the only thing a bit different is that it has long sleeves and a button cuff...still easy to roll up..The Tank comes with it, of course. Wear the Skirt and the Shirt together or separate....The Floral Print Safari Shirt comes in the same colors as the The Floral Print Boho...I promise that they feel as good as they look.!.... My next post will be about our show....the line up. etc. Many NEW things!

See More

I sincerely appreciate these beautiful photos, hoping that @rac71 iS here, also to view. Jac had written to her through Facebook when her mother died 2 years ago on January 27th. 

If at all possible, RAC, I do hope you are well, doing better and will come to visit, if for only ONE time. I have missed you~ NAES

Valued Contributor

Help me lock up my credit card. I thought I was through. But new   boho's  and safari shirts are hard to resist.

Respected Contributor

Oh No!  Thes prints are Fabulous - but then Louis has always given us Fantastic prints!  Love both colours that Jac is modelling - and am pretty sure I will Love the Black (my favourite Colour)! 

Respected Contributor

I'm not a big fan of prints, but these are soooo pretty. LOVE.

Valued Contributor

I am a very big fan of beautiful color prints in flowing skirts so these are perfection to me and my style.