Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE HAVE A264621 BOHO TIERED TUNIC?...

[ Edited ]

I saw reviews from @Mustang Shar @author and @cotto22 but would love to have some help and more specifics and would like to hear from anyone else who has this.

Is it see-thru?  I'd get the flag blue.

The waist-at-seam measurement for Med is only 3.5" bigger than my waist, but that waist seam looks higher than my natural waist...true?  Is it tight around your waist? 

Similar concern with chest measurement...it's only 2.5" more than my bra size (40B)...is it snug in the chest?  Does it gap?

How has it held up so far?

Does it accentuate the hip area?

Appreciate any guidance you can give.  TIA.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE THE BOHO TIERED TUNIC?...

Could you be more specific? Do you have the item number? Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVE A264621 BOHO TIERED TUNIC?...

Good point, @TexasMom1 ...

A264621

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cant comment on the other colors because I have black, mine is not see through . But the Q photo in the green appears slightly see through. 

Not tight in waist at all . 

Valued Contributor

I like flowing fashions.  This is one that did not work for me.  The back and chest were too tight and I am not busty. Check those measurements.  No problem with the fit at the waist.  I ordered the small, though I can sometimes order the xsmall.  There is no stretch in this top.  It is a woven.  I ordered the aqua color and if it was see through it was just minor.  I won't wear tops that you can actually determine what my undergarments look like. 

Respected Contributor

I have this in black in my usual size, xl.  I am smaller through the shoulders and wider at the hip, so this was perfect for my body type.  It fits perfectly in the top, isn't tight, yes it's a woven so no stretch (think of it as a blouse).  I wore it this summer both dressed up or quite casually and it is very easy and flowing worn open with a tank under it and a long necklace.

No problems for me with see-through, but it is a sheer light flowing look.  I wore a nude bra and you couldn't see through.

I liked it too because it was so cool and floaty, not hot or confining or fitted for warmer temps.  I think in the fall it will work with a black wk tank under it too or any color for that matter.  It's quite versatile!

Trusted Contributor

The name did not ring a bell with me and I had completely forgotten about this piece! Sorry I don't have it, but enjoy it if you get it. Thanks for posting the number!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your responses, ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered and rec'd...blue flag is a great color...garment well-made...too much material around stomach and hips...looks like a maternity top on me...back it goes.   SIGH

@JustJazzmom

This is kind of what I'm afraid of in the henley.

Honored Contributor

Maybe go down a size? Less oomph at waist and hips?

How does it look at chest area or where armpits lay?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼