Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT SIZING...

@breee

Hi breee...I did think of doing that, but didn't want to take the chance that the size I might need would be gone if the one I picked 1st didn't work.  Plus, for all I know, they have a snarky letter about cancelling check holds LOL.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

I just got my olive sweater & it is gorgeous.  I agonized over the size - I'm a 10 & 5'3"- but I wear both S & M in Linea.  Because I thought the rack samples in the video looked generous, I froze the picture and got out a magnifying glass.  I believe they were XS, so based on that, I ordered a S, & it is perfect.  I wish they would tell us what sizes they show on the rack.  It would help me decide.  I'm thinking about a second color now!

Honored Contributor

Most times @Magny I usually see XS on the rack when the host is showing the colors of clothing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Magny

I'm so happy that you love your sweater and that the size you ordered fit!  YAY!  Always a relief to know that I'm not the only one who agonizes over the sizing.  I admit to also freezing the vid, but I never thought about a magnifying glass!!  Wear your sweater in good health, Marian!

This is us trying to find the elusive formula for getting the correct size from QVC LOL...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, MacDuff!  I'm trying to talk myself out of another color, now that I know the size!

i almost always have this "problem" with Linea, but usually manage to work it out.  I did exchange the zebra coat for a small, since the medium was clearly overpowering me.  I love that coat.  Happy Thanksgiving - I hope I don't need a larger size afterwards!